Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm just too stuck in the 90's, but I honestly believe Lil Yachty is one of the worst "rappers" I've ever heard.
Why :dahell: are all these people paying Yachty to write for them, especially while Mad Skillz is still alive?
Yacthy, despite having a WOAT voice, actually makes good songs and has a lot of interesting musical ideas. That's what makes him a good curator

And don't nobody wanna hear Skillz penned raps in 2024:mjlol: Ain't this the same nikka that got jacked for his yearly Rap Up?:mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yacthy, despite having a WOAT voice, actually makes good songs and has a lot of interesting musical ideas. That's what makes him a good curator

And don't nobody wanna hear Skillz penned raps in 2024:mjlol: Ain't this the same nikka that got jacked for his yearly Rap Up?:mjlol:

I was about to say, could you really picture 50 year old Skillz penning hits for Drake and 20-30 year old women?? :mjlol:
The part about Mad Skillz was a joke; those of us who were born in the 1900's got it. :manny:
:flabbynsick:

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
Maybe I'm just too stuck in the 90's, but I honestly believe Lil Yachty is one of the worst "rappers" I've ever heard.
Why :dahell: are all these people paying Yachty to write for them, especially while Mad Skillz is still alive?

Mad Skillz? :mjtf:

my nikka its not 1998

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baboondi :wow: cac stop
the-situation-jersey-shore.gif

BAH GAWD IT CAN'T BE

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yachty a nepo baby so that lil sob story he paints in that tweet is probably fabricated. His father is a famous Atl photographer who did many works for Outkast as well as others. That's probably how he got the initial QC deal in the first place

I thought his pops was an entertainment lawyer?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I do not get why nikkas mad @ Yachty for

The only distasteful shyt he said was that “I dressed 5 of you nikkas” line, that was kinda wild

But with that Karrahboo chick he tried to part ways amicably but she started talking shyt and lying on him