Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Y8qoS1A.gif
So we just gonna casually skip over this potential GOAT smiley gif people?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They're asking this fool with tattoos on his face and diamond teeth, why not ask JCole? Kendrick? Common? Andre 3000? Colin X? It's like wanting to talk about Wall Street and Stocks and bringing in Yella Wolf. They did this on purpose.

This post makes no sense because brothers that are targeted the most tend to be more like lil wayne than the dudes you listed.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
1.Why do people need celebrities to express that black lives matter in 2016? Lil wayne isnt Public Enemy or Native Tongues. Plus who needs them to tell you that you matter?

2. BLM movement is a white owned and funded group exposed years ago, why do you continue to support that?

People listen to Lil Wayne and other celebrities. They use their platform to peddle destruction, why not use your voice for a good cause that'll stimulate some minds towards change?..

My support for BLM does not suggest it's a group. It's a movement, an ideal that the white supremacist media is trying to make a group so they can make it a terrorist organization. I'm not going, I see the plan.

divide divide divide...just keep it simple people.

Black lives matter....simple as that... What is wrong with that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People listen to Lil Wayne and other celebrities. They use their platform to peddle destruction, why not use your voice for a good cause that'll stimulate some minds towards change?..

My support for BLM does not suggest it's a group. It's a movement, an ideal that the white supremacist media is trying to make a group so they can make it a terrorist organization. I'm not going, I see the plan.

divide divide divide...just keep it simple people.

Black lives matter....simple as that... What is wrong with that?
1. This is a different era, these celebrities aint shyt and wont step up for black folks. This isnt 1989 or 69. Be realistic my g. The checks will stop.

2. Blacks dont need hashtags or slogans to validate their existence. Beyonce or any other celeb screaming it but then what? Where are the school, food, jobs and housing programs? Nowhere. BPP was doing things but BLM arent them.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
1. This is a different era, these celebrities aint shyt and wont step up for black folks. This isnt 1989 or 69. Be realistic my g. The checks will stop.

2. Blacks dont need hashtags or slogans to validate their existence. Beyonce or any other celeb screaming it but then what? Where are the school, food, jobs and housing programs? Nowhere. BPP was doing things but BLM arent them.

Word....It's the whole c00ning for coins phenomenon. We should still expect for them to speak up, but the more they don't, it needs to be recognized why....That'll help us zero on why no change has been enacted...

With the hashtag thing and slogan. I think some people have to start some where. Some people aren't enterprising enough to do more, so if all they can muster is a hashtag, i'll take it...the fact is staying unified, not quantifying who should be listened to because they do more than XYZ.. I feel like that discourages your average Joe..

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
SMH...I don't know why but this made me mad.

:francis:

Sad thing is, a LOT of us feel or at least THINK the same way.

What ya'll don't get is that THAT MONEY, THOSE FEMALES, THOSE CARS, etc are all a distraction. They keep feeding you crumbs, but since your crumbs are bigger than most YOU'RE happy.

Thing is, it's GOT to be bigger than just YOU. SMH, so many folks just don't get it, and when/if they finally do, it's too late

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word....It's the whole c00ning for coins phenomenon. We should still expect for them to speak up, but the more they don't, it needs to be recognized why....That'll help us zero on why no change has been enacted...

With the hashtag thing and slogan. I think some people have to start some where. Some people aren't enterprising enough to do more, so if all they can muster is a hashtag, i'll take it...the fact is staying unified, not quantifying who should be listened to because they do more than XYZ.. I feel like that discourages your average Joe..
To answer your 2nd paragraph. Technology has crippled black folks to organize and be self efficient. Instead of going to libraries and getting free education information, posting dumb vine videos, pics of twerking or other pointless activities. How many black people you know do community outreach fund raisers for community centers to keep the kids off the streets anymore?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The image of the black man is completely destroyed. This is whole the masses see represent us as a whole race. Women see us like this. No wonder we losing support from black women and they dating Cacs. White supremacy has won. They've destroyed our image. :snoop:

Why did God make everything like this. Im losing faith in this world tp the point where im considering suicide man

Its bad breh I know but :whoa:

I do understand tho

M2VKrjL.jpg

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
To answer your 2nd paragraph. Technology has crippled black folks to organize and be self efficient. Instead of going to libraries and getting free education information, posting dumb vine videos, pics of twerking or other pointless activities. How many black people you know do community outreach fund raisers for community centers to keep the kids off the streets anymore?

word up...that's all by design too. It's working like a charm

Daps
Asking a drug-sex-money-flex rapper in this day and age for sound thoughts on the the specifics of politics or social unfairness is like asking a defense attorney for sound thoughts on the specifics of medicine or biology.

Lil' Wayne is a good rapper. Rapping is his lane. He spends most of his time thinking about rapping and things related to rapping. He does not spend most of his time thinking about politics, social movements, social inequality, etc. So to be surprised because he obviously didn't put too much thought into his response is stupid af.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Nikkas please, this kind of rhetoric is exaclty why people will always shyt on us, we making excuse for everybody. If the first time i see you i call a bytch, and the second time i slap you, don't be surprise if the third time i do something worse. When someone lyrics is always shytting on black people, shytting on dark skin girl, why do you expect some kind of respect from him, like seriously use your brain for a second ? Hip hop is the only kind of music that promote disrespect of black people. You don't see it because you were born in that culture, but it's a fact. And the disrespect in hip hop reflect a disregard of the black man for his own people, that's the reason why distrust and lack of solidarity is rampant in our community.

:wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This post makes no sense because brothers that are targeted the most tend to be more like lil wayne than the dudes you listed.
Wayne is more recognised and richer than most of those guys except maybe Andre :what:

and people from the hood are in less contact with cacs than middle class blacks. :what: