Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
He's owed 50 million dollars he's probably pissed off all the time and can't think bout nothing but that young money baby

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
This nikka.

200w.gif

Embarrassing. :snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wayne been blind and dumb for awhile now.

His world and the average black man world is completely different.

Dude has been living a fairy tale his whole life I'm not even throwing shade. His whole life has been an misadventure

If you take any kind of advice or seriousness from anything this dude say's you fail.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black ppl didnt tell him to promote black on black crime

Not sure what you mean by "promoting" it.... but when you're born in a situation like that and become a rapper, you're going to rap about what you know...... and that's all he knew...... and you say black people didn't tell him to promote black on black crime, but they directly supported his material by buying his records and attending his concerts..........

so whose really to blame here.........? and besides, nikkas was killing nikkas with the O'Jays playing in the the background at one point in time....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I LOVE IT!

Know why?

YALL appointed him with the crown & the title years back. Now deal with it! fakkit ass millennials and cornballs. I just love
when these cats that people love to claim they "love" - just for trolling sense or cuz they dont want to appear "old" - show their colors
and people just cant defend them anymore.

This is who YALL appointed. Deal with your crack children now..

While the rest of us actually care about the culture!

I hear this, but on the larger scale, this damages ALL black people and not just those who crowned him

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:scust: Where is TI, killer Mike, Meek mills, Game, all those rappers who constantly post about BLM. to school this dude.

I'm not disgusted by Wayne I'm disgusted by the amount if rappers who didn't school him.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
People,

I love yall. Let's not go around using Lil Wayne's political views as an advertisement for "this is your brain on drugs."

Lil Wayne may have slurred his words and sounded loopy - that, we can say, with confidence, is a result of the chemicals he abuses.

But his views are no different from Sheriff David Clarke and the two black women who do their minstrel act for Donald J. Trump. We can be confident that drugs didn't give them their political stance.

Fear mongering with respect to drug use and drug abuse is exactly what has created an erroneous perspective that has dictated terrible law enforcement drug policy.

Let's not carry that bullshyt torch. As a business, he uses the things that help him identify with the trendsetters of black society to help him make a profit. However, his pursuit of money and fame and the achievement of his high place on the materialistic totem pole is what has him thinking the way he does.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I LOVE IT!

Know why?

YALL appointed him with the crown & the title years back. Now deal with it! fakkit ass millennials and cornballs. I just love
when these cats that people love to claim they "love" - just for trolling sense or cuz they dont want to appear "old" - show their colors
and people just cant defend them anymore.

This is who YALL appointed. Deal with your crack children now..

While the rest of us actually care about the culture!
Who the fukk is yall, breh?

That Trumpism overgeneralization shyt gets no play here. FOH.