Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Louisiana is ground zero for white supremacy so I can see why some of the rappers are so deferential to white people... always polite to them, always taking their side, hating their own. This is the type of shyt I hear Kevin Gates saying too, and I kinda hear some tones of this from Boosie (One of my goats) when he said something like Black people the biggest haters.
It really is, it's a state I hate going to

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You know shyt is fukked up when SHE is saying this:russ:

Dude clearly leaned off and didnt give a shyt or isnt that serious. He said Black Lives Matter back in the summer then tried to be smart deep and say he doesnt see race and then said this. He clearly only sees it from the outside and trying to be edgy for attention.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

You know shyt is fukked up when SHE is saying this:russ:

Dude clearly leaned off and didnt give a shyt or isnt that serious. He said Black Lives Matter back in the summer then tried to be smart deep and say he doesnt see race and then said this. He clearly only sees it from the outside and trying to be edgy for attention.

Kreayshawn is a fakkit and has a small ass apartment and use to fukk with shytty ass drug dealers a few years ago fukk her

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna buy him a make America great again hat...

He is southern maybe he's more on the conservative side