Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
blm.jpg

Say nothing about black men what so ever. I agree with wheezy, fukk em. Got noth Nah to do with us.
:trash:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
@R$G META a good portion of the coli is aware of the actual black lives matter organizations shaky ways and agenda.. but before it was an organization led by deray and funded by george soros it was a hashtag in response to police killings.. and to this day when 90% of people say black lives matter they are referring to the phrase and not the organization.. how deray/netta etc came out of nowhere and took a hashtag that the people started and made it into something for their own gain and got a pass for it is beyond me

but lil wayne is referring to people who say their black lives matter and saying he can't relate to them because him being rich is an indication that his black life must matter to america.. has nothing to do with the deray led organization

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@R$G META a good portion of the coli is aware of the actual black lives matter organizations shaky ways and agenda.. but before it was an organization led by deray and funded by george soros it was a hashtag in response to police killings.. and to this day when 90% of people say black lives matter they are referring to the phrase and not the organization

lil wayne is referring to people who say their black lives matter and saying he can't relate to them because him being rich is an indication that his black life must matter to america.. has nothing to do with the deray led organization

facts breh

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
@R$G META a good portion of the coli is aware of the actual black lives matter organizations shaky ways and agenda.. but before it was an organization led by deray and funded by george soros it was a hashtag in response to police killings.. and to this day when 90% of people say black lives matter they are referring to the phrase and not the organization.. how deray/netta etc came out of nowhere and took a hashtag that the people started and made it into something for their own gain and got a pass for it is beyond me

but lil wayne is referring to people who say their black lives matter and saying he can't relate to them because him being rich is an indication that his black life must matter to america.. has nothing to do with the deray led organization

Word.

The general public has to realize that for the most part, either these black public figures are either far too detached from the black reality or are too invested to jeopardize their stature to speak out. Either way it's a shame.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One of the few times where a thread title isn't, not only NOT sensationalized to get views/replies, but the quote in the OP actually sounds more guarded than what was actually said... I hope Birdman takes this c00n to the cleaners.

Y8qoS1A.gif

Your life matters, huh? Tell that to me when your anorexic, druggy ass have another seizure fakkit.

Your photoshop game :wow:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
*his brain is fried. but shyt that's the price you gotta pay to hit the musical heights he reached :wow:

all we can do now is reminisce :wow:

~ cedar street loopy

Man that's the first song I thought off

That old weezy that old black :mjcry::

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I LOVE IT!

Know why?

YALL appointed him with the crown & the title years back. Now deal with it! fakkit ass millennials and cornballs. I just love
when these cats that people love to claim they "love" - just for trolling sense or cuz they dont want to appear "old" - show their colors
and people just cant defend them anymore.

This is who YALL appointed. Deal with your crack children now..

While the rest of us actually care about the culture!

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As sad and pathetic as this display was, it was near parody status, this could be a skit.....Wayne has always been and ignorant, selfish, myopic person, he's been raised by handlers and yes men, and he's made some music I love, but I have no respect for him as an person. I never really have, it's hard to respect someone who clearly isn't intelligent, insightful, self aware, no matter how compelling their art, music, etc may sometimes be.

Wayne's time as an artist has long passed, and there is nothing more to hold him up, then his dwindling celebrity and finances......He's now just a punchline for a a generation that won't remember him for anything besides his antics, and as an icon of drug abuse, misadventures, and the older generation whose love affair with his music ended almost a decade ago. A legacy fitting for a shallow, stupid, Peter Man child, who was never as great as he, or his fans thought.