Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
:skip: i think he's just trying to make sure white people buy C5.
Naw he basically grew up rich and in the spotlite he disconnected

Aint got nun to do with drugs I smoke daily and drink dirty Fanta often aint making me say no dumb statements like my life matters cause I'm a rich nikka

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm honestly very disappointed and he looks like the drugs are winning the war.
Louisiana is ground zero for white supremacy so I can see why some of the rappers are so deferential to white people... always polite to them, always taking their side, hating their own. This is the type of shyt I hear Kevin Gates saying too, and I kinda hear some tones of this from Boosie (One of my goats) when he said something like Black people the biggest haters.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
One of the few times where a thread title isn't, not only NOT sensationalized to get views/replies, but the quote in the OP actually sounds more guarded than what was actually said... I hope Birdman takes this c00n to the cleaners.

Y8qoS1A.gif

Your life matters, huh? Tell that to me when your anorexic, druggy ass have another seizure fakkit.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So why do you want your fans to tweet "Free Weezy" or "Free C5" if it ain't got nothing to do with them? They ain't getting paid. Why do you want people to sympathize with your stupid ass when you got played by Birdman? Shouldn't your fans be like you and not give a fukk about something that they "aint connected with"? This man is either dumb or extremely selfish.
Most people are.