Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Naw he basically grew up rich and in the spotlite he disconnected

Aint got nun to do with drugs I smoke daily and drink dirty Fanta often aint making me say no dumb statements like my life matters cause I'm a rich nikka
I was joking with my original post but after watching this I might have a point :ohhh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
One of the few times where a thread title isn't, not only NOT sensationalized to get views/replies, but the quote in the OP actually sounds more guarded than what was actually said... I hope Birdman takes this c00n to the cleaners.

Y8qoS1A.gif

Your life matters, huh? Tell that to me when your anorexic, druggy ass have another seizure fakkit.
this gif :mjlol:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
So why do you want your fans to tweet "Free Weezy" or "Free C5" if it ain't got nothing to do with them? They ain't getting paid. Why do you want people to sympathize with your stupid ass when you got played by Birdman? Shouldn't your fans be like you and not give a fukk about something that they "aint connected with"? This man is either dumb or extremely selfish.

Most celebrities who are at the top are like that. That's why I keep telling people to not get emotionally attached to these people. You don't know their true intentions, alotta people think they know them cause they see all these interviews of them thinkin shyt is sweet but it's not. Most got an agenda behind their actions.