Lil Wayne Denied Access to Spurs vs. Thunder Game

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
thats what he gets for being a gun totter mate he is a risk to society. in Australia we dont have access to guns so its safe at venues. we dont have some cheeky kunts running around shooting people in the bathrooms of arenas like in the US and getting away by blending into the crowd

fukk Australia, fukk lil'wayne, and fukk you

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Lil Wayne can Drop Dead.

BUT, for some reason, I see an Organic FUKK-BOY like james harden snitching to the front office, asking for a ban, so wayne don't go finger his ho somewhere behind a concession stand.

Edit:

Didn't read the article posted....

SMH @ James Harden. Someone please post that gif of OG Ron-Dogg putting him in a coma.

james-harden-pic-after-elbow.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Cant be having a bandwagon fakkit at the arena cant blame them.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Lil Wayne went to Snoop Dogg schools of sports fandom.

snoop isnt a bandwagon hopper like wayne, besides the lakers, steelers, raiders, and usc i havent seen him ride for any other squad.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Damn ya really hate Wayne dude living the life shyt immma a laker Stan but thunder broke my heart If I had the money to go the game I would just to hate on thunder after what they did to us

Yes, we gonna hate on whoever the fukk we want. :smugfavre::pacspit:
Plenty of people with alot of money that go to the games that are actually fans and not front runners, why we have to respect this fakkit for front running all over the country trying to get his face on camera. We get it, your famous and have alot of money, but i'm a bigger basketball fan than I am a music fan, so fukk a lil' wayne. :obama: