Lil Duval ask the ladies if its possible to be submissive to a man with a lil dikk :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who tf am I pandering to? The 3 brehettes that still on here? :laff:In economics.. 80% of your success comes from 20% of your efforts, so it makes no sense the way y’all use it.

Let’s say 80/20 is real: … y’all think the 20% just full of Michael Jordan’s, Idris Elba’s, and Morris Chestnut’s? By y’all definition, a bum breh with no job.. no stability.. no morals.. but has 4 baby mothers is in 20%? and y’all upset these bum ass hoes ain’t choose y’all genes?

Overrate women’s decision-making on the best man to mate with brehs :mjlol:
All this typing and hoemotions when a 5 second google is all it takes.

Scholarly proof of the concept existing in nature

You're wrong nikka, get over it

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
All this typing and hoemotions when a 5 second google is all it takes.

You're wrong nikka, get over it
you literally posted an article of what I just said.

you calling me a hoe but tryna defend a sad ass myth that nikkas that don’t get bytches use? bytches that no nikka wants at that? :mjlol: Pathetic asl breh

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you literally posted an article of what I just said.

you calling me a hoe but tryna defend a sad ass myth that nikkas that don’t get bytches use? bytches that no nikka wants at that? :mjlol: Pathetic asl breh.
Yes breh, it is very pathetic of you to try and juelz away a concept thats been validated by data scientists, philosophers and economists for decades as a myth to pander for the 4 nikkas pretending to be women on this forum.

You needing to make a narrative around it is the hoeish part

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yes breh, it is very pathetic of you to try and juelz away a concept thats been validated by data scientists, philosophers and economists as a myth to pander for the 4 nikkas pretending to be women on this forum.
so because blue jays are spotted more at bird sightings, that means men — who have the ability to maximize damn near all their god abilities and earthly attributes — either fall into the 20% or 80%?

Also, why the fukk are you bringing up women for? What women are in this thread for me to pander to? Why was that even in your initial reply?

you a prime example of the nikkas who use that shyt as law — bunch of sad ass men who use every little excuse in the world for everything… even to explain why bytches that should never be mothers don’t want them.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the definition of small. A lot of people overuse that word and use it for someone who’s actually average size. I’ve seen only one dikk in my life that would actually qualify as small. It was so small, I thought dude had a birth defect and was born with an oversized clit. No girth, no length. On hard, it was legit the same size as canned Vienna sausage without the width. There was no way I was dealing with that for a lifetime. He had absolutely nothing to work with. He was divorced and I knew then that had to be the reason why. He previously told me how quickly his wife had moved on to someone else after the divorce. I felt bad for him.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so because blue jays are spotted more at bird sightings, that means men — who have the ability to maximize damn near all their god abilities and earthly attributes — either fall into the 20% or 80%?

Also, why the fukk are you bringing up women for? What women are in this thread for me to pander to? Why was that even in your initial reply?

you a prime example of the nikkas who use that shyt as law — bunch of sad ass men who use every little excuse in the world for everything… even to explain why bytches that should never be mothers don’t want them.
Yes. Duh. The economic application of the principle is even more stark since its more like 95 - 5 on wealth distribution. B b but god given abilities.

The bottom line is if the context of the principal were around anything other than women this wouldn't be an argument and closer to observable reality. Thats why nikkas can tell you're typing performative bullshyt

Im sure if you put half as much thought into the idea as you do into your imagined impression of me you might be able to grasp it.