Lil Duval ask the ladies if its possible to be submissive to a man with a lil dikk :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Nah, I need that big dikk energy. Something about a tall man with a big dikk. :ahh:

What's a big dikk? see this the thing. I don't think women really have a grasp of size, hell people don't males included. But I wanna touch on BDE which is wild because Its a totally different thing. It basically implies being an a$$hole. I have a big dikk. But I don't just don't actively run around like I'm gods gift to women or treat people shytty. Women have turned having a big dikk into being into some kind of personality trait. and that's why they lose. Lets just think about how dumb the 80% 20% rule is and no I don't believe in it but people do so. you telling me that out of 80% of nikkas nobody can fukk you better than the 20% of dudes. that doesn't even make statistical sense.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Women are lucky that dudes have low standards.

We like what we like but we are willing to go so low. So very low.

Compared to our "ideal". We just accept what we can get if the ideal is out of reach.

I haven't had one long term gf that didn't have some flaw that I just had to deal with. Wether extra weight or smallwr titties than I like or not as good a face card or whatever.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Women are lucky that dudes have low standards.

We like what we like but we are willing to go so low. So very low.

Compared to our "ideal". We just accept what we can get if the ideal is out of reach.

I haven't had one long term gf that didn't have some flaw that I just had to deal with. Wether extra weight or smallwr titties than I like or not as good a face card or whatever.

Women do that too bro. Don't let twitter bet the mouthpiece that you seek to gain information from. It's all bullshyt. I encourage all of my nikkas, my brehs and my brehetts to touch grass. You can say anything online.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Had an in depth conversation with a co worker earlier about this , lil dikk dudes F’d

Women be roasting y’all pinky/Vienna sausage dikk dudes ,they don’t respect you ,& will fukk other dudes . Shorty had me rollin :mjlol:

Daps
Women are lucky that dudes have low standards. We like what we like but we are willing to go so low. So very low. Compared to our "ideal". We just accept what we can get if the ideal is out of reach. I haven't had one long term gf that didn't have some flaw that I just had to deal with. Wether extra weight or smallwr titties than I like or not as good a face card or whatever.

that's fine but y'all not paying attention to the question. the question was would you submit in the event of all those flaws. it seems like most men want control to begin with now imagine you had to deal with whatever you are speaking on AND she tried to run you.

couldn't be me!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
that's fine but the question was would you submit in the event of all those flaws. it seems like most men want control to begin with now imagine you had to deal with whatever you are speaking on AND she tried to run you.

couldn't be me!
this my thing about LSA they operate under the disguise that women are perfect. When men cheat we are all evil etc.. we ain't shyt etc.. bro I know am friends with women who are NOT shyt. not shyt. now they might not murder a person, but they ain't shyt. treat kids like shyt, men like shyt, parent's like shyt. and are absolutely nuts. what makes them think they deserve some great guy? cause they are women? cmon now. shyt I know more nikkas worth a damn than women.

Daps
this my thing about LSA they operate under the disguise that women are perfect. When men cheat we are all evil etc.. we ain't shyt etc.. bro I know am friends with women who are NOT shyt. not shyt. now they might not murder a person, but they ain't shyt. treat kids like shyt, men like shyt, parent's like shyt. and are absolutely nuts. what makes them think they deserve some great guy? cause they are women? cmon now. shyt I know more nikkas worth a damn than women.

i am not sure if you meant to reply to me because it doesn't really follow what i posted. but yeah, i can say the same about the opposite. know a bunch of amazing women and guys, but as far as the bad eggs, def more bad boys than rude gals. i guess it's a mixture of things including people probably congregate more with their same sex so they get a better range of personalities within said gender, gender bias, and the company you keep.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
i am not sure if you meant to reply to me because it doesn't really follow what i posted. but yeah, i can say the same about the opposite. know a bunch of amazing women and guys, but as far as the bad eggs, def more bad boys than rude gals. i guess it's a mixture of things including people probably congregate more with their same sex so they get a better range of personalities within said gender, gender bias, and the company you keep.

I don't think I meant to reply to you either. But my point stands, when women talk about nikkas having all these kids by different women. and I've said this hella times on here. I got two homies with 11 kids combined. one got 7 diff kids by 7 baby moms. Great dude took care of all of them my nikka but cmon now.. Look at an episode of Fatal Attraction or For My man. nikkas is not the ones waiting for jail chicks to come home or doing dumb shyt to keep them.