Lil Duval ask the ladies if its possible to be submissive to a man with a lil dikk :mjlol:

Daps
I don't think I meant to reply to you either. But my point stands, when women talk about nikkas having all these kids by different women. and I've said this hella times on here. I got two homies with 11 kids combined. one got 7 diff kids by 7 baby moms. Great dude took care of all of them my nikka but cmon now.. Look at an episode of Fatal Attraction or For My man. nikkas is not the ones waiting for jail chicks to come home or doing dumb shyt to keep them.

but they are the ones in the jail :what:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Lets just think about how dumb the 80% 20% rule is and no I don't believe in it but people do so. you telling me that out of 80% of nikkas nobody can fukk you better than the 20% of dudes. that doesn't even make statistical sense.
Coli brehs will refuse to allow anyone to breakdown how dumb 80/20 sounds in reality.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lil dikk with career/money/non-cheap >>>>>>> big dikk/broke/bum

:mjlol: cold game

My homeboy was telling me about a female friend who was telling him about this dude who seemed to be perfect husband material. She was attracted to him, he was funny, had money, surprise gifts, expensive dinners, condo on the river.

He got her to the condo and gave her amazing head then she said he pulled his pants down and had the smallest penis she ever saw in her life :dead: instantly said she was done dealing with him. :russ: And that he was using all of those other things to compensate for it. went from potential marriage to bushes.
Why is this always the case?? I hear and read stories like this often. Dude be damn near perfect but the D is little/tiny. God be trolling like a mf :why:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Coli brehs will refuse to allow anyone to breakdown how dumb 80/20 sounds in reality.

shyt dumb. but
Lil dikk with career/money/non-cheap >>>>>>> big dikk/broke/bum

Why is this always the case?? I hear and read stories like this often. Dude be damn near perfect but the D is little/tiny. God be trolling like a mf :why:
Cause that ain't true. dude would be average at best.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are lucky that dudes have low standards.

We like what we like but we are willing to go so low. So very low.

Compared to our "ideal". We just accept what we can get if the ideal is out of reach.

I haven't had one long term gf that didn't have some flaw that I just had to deal with. Wether extra weight or smallwr titties than I like or not as good a face card or whatever.

Facts. The human race would not exist if men had standards like women. Most of us wouldn’t even deal with like 60% of women if there wasn’t a chemical reaction that made us horny. It’s kinda wild how that works too, tbh.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I've seen chicks cry tears of anguish over every type of nikka under the sun.
Broke, rich, young, old, married, fat, scrawny, in jail, gay, etc...

Her: "He dont even fukk me right!":damn:
Me: "Did he ever?":hhh:
Her: "No.":noah:
Me: "Why'ont you move on?":why:
Her: "Cuz I love heeeeeeeeeeem!!!!" :sadbron:

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Bruh that rule came from economics and shows itself in nature as well.

The pandering wont get you laid
Who tf am I pandering to? The 3 brehettes that still on here? :laff:In economics.. 80% of your success comes from 20% of your efforts, so it makes no sense the way y’all use it.

Let’s say 80/20 is real: … y’all think the 20% just full of Michael Jordan’s, Idris Elba’s, and Morris Chestnut’s? By y’all definition, a bum breh with no job.. no stability.. no morals.. but has 4 baby mothers is in 20%? and y’all upset these bum ass hoes ain’t choose y’all genes?

Overrate women’s decision-making on the best man to mate with brehs :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who tf am I pandering to? The 3 brehettes that still on here? :laff:In economics.. 80% of your success comes from 20% of your efforts, so it makes no sense the way y’all use it.

Let’s say 80/20 is real: … y’all think the 20% just full of Michael Jordan’s, Idris Elba’s, and Morris Chestnut’s? By y’all definition, a bum breh with no job.. no stability.. no morals.. but has 4 baby mothers is in 20%? and y’all upset these bum ass hoes ain’t choose y’all genes?

Overrate women’s decision-making on the best man to mate with brehs :mjlol:
All this typing and hoemotions when a 5 second google is all it takes.

You're wrong nikka, get over it