Lil Duval ask the ladies if its possible to be submissive to a man with a lil dikk :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Had an in depth conversation with a co worker earlier about this , lil dikk dudes F’d

Women be roasting y’all pinky/Vienna sausage dikk dudes ,they don’t respect you ,& will fukk other dudes . Shorty had me rollin :mjlol:
Gonna order a penis extender no homo

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: cold game

My homeboy was telling me about a female friend who was telling him about this dude who seemed to be perfect husband material. She was attracted to him, he was funny, had money, surprise gifts, expensive dinners, condo on the river.

He got her to the condo and gave her amazing head then she said he pulled his pants down and had the smallest penis she ever saw in her life :dead: instantly said she was done dealing with him. :russ: And that he was using all of those other things to compensate for it. went from potential marriage to bushes.

TBH this is a good thing for genetics reasons... imagine passing that curse down to your seed. :francis: Women subconsciously want to procreate with the most desirable men.