Liking someone more than they like you, women aren't cut out for this

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
We've known each other for a bit over 2 month. Doesn't seem like a long time but that was practically daily communication. I got hooked :francis:

I did enjoy the time and he's a good guy, I really do wish him all the best. I based my decision on his behaviour which to me though assholish in nature was evidence of a much bigger matter which was "he's just not that into you". He'd deny that statement but in my view actions speak louder than words even when we don't realise the truth ourselves.

You can't tell someone how much you care about them and that you want to spend your life with them but then turn around and do stuff that makes them feel like shyt with an apology tagged to it :gucci:

Now that makes a lot more sense to me. He wasn't taking the relationship as seriously, which implies that somewhere down the line he'd fukk up badly and just shrugg it off like he usually does.
Now I really see why you had to break it off.:francis: Good call! :ehh:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
2 months? :gucci:

You might be nuts and did both of y'all a favor

:francis: I thought it was a whirlwind romance. I was distracted by how attractive he is.

You should be open to things like that. I don't regret the experience, it means I'm a lot less susceptible to guys selling dreams and can bullshyt just as well :mjgrin:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Looking back at all my relationships, I don't think I could be in a relationship where she likes me more than I like her.
Y'all are annoying when y'all are sprung :hhh:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
She bushed breh because he wasn't all in at 2 months :deadmanny:

Expect dudes to have exactly the same timeline as you in terms of emotional involvement brehettes

I am decisive. Not about to hang around for someone who doesn't know how he feels or is too scared to embrace/act on it :francis:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am decisive. Not about to hang around for someone who doesn't know how he feels or is too scared to embrace/act on it :francis:

again, you have an expectation that someone behave exactly how you would and on your schedule...that's not entirely reasonable.

sounds like you did breh a favor because that kind of attitude is typically accompanied by a lack of submission, argumentativeness, cold-shouldering etc. in the long run.

you didn't even have a conversation with him about it, but instead acted unilaterally. kind of rash. the type of attitude most quality dudes are gonna avoid tbh.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lmao this thread is so cute but it seems from every other thread u made that ur the problem. That's not necessarily a bad thing it's just ur upbringing and views make u have certain expectations or a naivety to things. Dnt be superficial that's wack, relationships shld make u grow in the right way dnt be petty

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Lmao this thread is so cute but it seems from every other thread u made that ur the problem. That's not necessarily a bad thing it's just ur upbringing and views make u have certain expectations or a naivety to things. Dnt be superficial that's wack, relationships shld make u grow in the right way dnt be petty

It's easy to care for a human being when you allow yourself to take the time to understand their hopes and fears.... The next logical step after that is not falling in love and marriage... :upsetfavre:

I need to break the knee jerk reaction. I'm doing self therapy... Flirt while keeping my cool.

So....

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It's easy to care for a human being when you allow yourself to take the time to understand their hopes and fears.... The next logical step after that is not falling in love and marriage... :upsetfavre:

I need to break the knee jerk reaction. I'm doing self therapy... Flirt while keeping my cool.

So....
You're a lost soul.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

So....
Im currently using a paid Islamic dating website

Wish me luck beloved

Fred

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

So....
I feel u, we're similar when it comes to our feelings and emotions when in a relationship and how we express ourselves. Sometimes it's good others it causes headache. Keep ya head up ur awesome :hug: