Liking someone more than they like you, women aren't cut out for this

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:picard: I knew that I liked him.

This has taught me to keep it light. No matter how hard a guy pursues I'm not falling for it. Serious emotions are for after marriage.
You just got hooked to the everyday texting and the daily validation you got from him :mjlol:

You should be talking to more than one guy anyways and pick from abundance instead of scarcity...

Fred

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:picard: I knew that I liked him.

This has taught me to keep it light. No matter how hard a guy pursues I'm not falling for it. Serious emotions are for after marriage.
No serious emotions aren't for after marriage otherwise how will you get to marriage.

Two months is too early to be putting so much stock in one person.

Granted, people usually know what they want from jump that was a little too much Miss :francis:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
You just got hooked to the everyday texting and the daily validation you got from him :mjlol:

You should be talking to more than one guy anyways and pick from abundance instead of scarcity...

Fred

Sad but probably true. Those "hi beautiful" texts :banderas:

I thought I/we were special, that unlike others we had found our "the one".

I can count on one hand the number of guys I've chatted to but from this day forward I'm a light-hearted and carefree flirt :queen: I was created a cute female might as well have fun :lawd:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
No serious emotions aren't for after marriage otherwise how will you get to marriage.

Two months is too early to be putting so much stock in one person.

Granted, people usually know what they want from jump that was a little too much Miss :francis:

I analyse the situation and person but once I'm in, I'm in. He wasn't perfect but I was prepared to go all the way but not for someone who is not all the way for me too.

If you don't feel that way or if you don't decide to have that relationship with someone from the first few interactions then I think you're wasting your time. I think you just know. But then again I'm intuitive when it comes to making decisions.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't perfect but I was prepared to go all the way
You only knew him for two months sis :whoa:

If you don't feel that way or if you don't decide to have that relationship with someone from the first few interactions then I think you're wasting your time.
Again, get to know them first:whoa:

Sounds like youre trying to force marriage and feelings...why are you in a rush:damn:

How old are you?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Sad but probably true. Those "hi beautiful" texts :banderas:

I thought I/we were special, that unlike others we had found our "the one".

I can count on one hand the number of guys I've chatted to but from this day forward I'm a light-hearted and carefree flirt :queen: I was created a cute female might as well have fun :lawd:
Wow the transformations

You officially HON ( hard.on nikkas)

:wow:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
You only knew him for two months sis :whoa:

Again, get to know them first:whoa:

Sounds like youre trying to force marriage and feelings...why are you in a rush:damn:

How old are you?

No it's not that. If you're falling in love why hesitate? Either this is someone you want to share your life with or they're not.

I'm not going to be intimate with someone I'm not married to (physically but also there's a limit on emotional intimacy) so someone expecting continued and deepening emotional intimacy when they're not my husband is someone who's expecting too much.

I mean how many people can you share those parts of yourself with in one lifetime? For me that's a special bond reserved for a special someone.

But that was the old me, the new me will keep it superficial, share zero of those parts and flirt for as long as it's fun :smugfavre:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I analyse the situation and person but once I'm in, I'm in. He wasn't perfect but I was prepared to go all the way but not for someone who is not all the way for me too.

If you don't feel that way or if you don't decide to have that relationship with someone from the first few interactions then I think you're wasting your time. I think you just know. But then again I'm intuitive when it comes to making decisions.
I have some books for you:

Why Men Love bytches
Why Men Marry bytches

Also:
Blacks Girls Are Easy Blog (you'll love this one written by a BLACK MAN).

I understand what you saying about intuitive because only you know how he acted around you. However, this isn't a fairytale.

I wish you the best. :smile:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
No it's not that. If you're falling in love why hesitate? Either this is someone you want to share your life with or they're not.

I'm not going to be intimate with someone I'm not married to (physically but also there's a limit on emotional intimacy) so someone expecting continued and deepening emotional intimacy when they're not my husband is someone who's expecting too much.

I mean how many people can you share those parts of yourself with in one lifetime? For me that's a special bond reserved for a special someone.

But that was the old me, the new me will keep it superficial, share zero of those parts and flirt for as long as it's fun :smugfavre:
Even if he claimed he loved you, it's only been two months.

I know, I know there are people who get married within three weeks and they're going on their 20th anniversary. They are the exception.

You CAN NOT simply get that kind of life time commitment in two months. I don't give a damn if he lick your ass from here to Africa...no.

But.... :patrice: what about arranged?

You might not need to pick your own man...

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I have some books for you:

Why Men Love bytches
Why Men Marry bytches

Also:
Blacks Are Easy Blog (you'll love this one written by a BLACK MAN).

I understand what you saying about intuitive because only you know how he acted around you. However, this isn't a fairytale.

I wish you the best. :smile:
Stop :damn:

Gon ruin the game:mjcry:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Uhhhh you know most people hold off letting the "real them" come out until later in the relationship. Thats when they let the bad traits hang out along with the good ones:yeshrug:

So thats why I say dont rush too quick, wait it out before you consider marriage. But good luck