Liking someone more than they like you, women aren't cut out for this

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
So if you love a woman you ask her to go against her principles and beliefs so you can get some?
It's 2017, holding out on sex because of "principles" and "beliefs" is about as still as believing a fat dude jumps down a chimneys to leave presents under Christmas trees.

Don't get me wrong, there are dudes out there that will stick around for some box and will agree to uphold your "principles" and "beliefs", but lets keep 100.. these ain't that type of dudes you're attracted to.

females really out here tryna trap lions with cans of fancy feast when there's buy one get one on gazelle, zebras and wildebeests :mjlol:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
It's 2017, holding out on sex because of "principles" and "beliefs" is about as still as believing a fat dude jumps down a chimneys to leave presents under Christmas trees.

Don't get me wrong, there are dudes out there that will stick around for some box and will agree to uphold your "principles" and "beliefs", but lets keep 100.. these ain't that type of dudes you're attracted to.

females really out here tryna trap lions with cans of fancy feast when there's buy one get one on gazelle, zebras and wildebeests :mjlol:

I am a Muslim so actually that is exactly the kind of man I'm attracted to.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

shytting on what she wants to do with her body because it's 2017 :russ:

You nikkas.

If you aren't the type to be in that situation, why you worried bout it?

Leave the poor girl alone.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i'd hate to be your future husband, ur so quick to throw a relationship away becuz your significant other lagged a bit emotionally, that's selfish. everyone moves on their own pace maybe he needs more time to open up and reach ur level. @marcuz you seein this bro

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
He just wants to fukk other hoes than come back to the good girl

He can dock off :camby:

i'd hate to be your future husband, ur so quick to throw a relationship away becuz your significant other lagged a bit emotionally, that's selfish. everyone moves on their own pace maybe he needs more time to open up and reach ur level. @marcuz you seein this bro

Well I'm definitely not doing this again. No talk of love before marriage :hubie:

Though there was no talk of love this time either but I could sense the inequality :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Then why the hell are you running around after a woman for months?
Miskeeen you are

Cause he wants to smash :wtf: then after he's.going want to commit or throw you in the bushes...It's really that simple

And sis this dead honest truth...

Why cause I been that guy

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Miskeeen you are

Cause he wants to smash :wtf: then after he's.going want to commit or throw you in the bushes...It's really that simple

And sis this dead honest truth...

Why cause I been that guy

:aicmon:

We're Muslim, remember?

I don't think he is stupid. Smashing is not on the table.