Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm from VA I have seen photos of African slaves , real black people looked like them . You will not see any or very few light skin people in photos of slavery in the US and Virginia was one of the biggest slave states , it is very well documented here.

there are tons of pictures of slaves but it's rare to find pictures of fresh off the boat african slaves and yes, there are numerous pictures of light skinned slaves, although Im not claiming those were fresh off the boat africans.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
DNA studies of the Igbo have been done. We are 100% African. Where are you getting this bullshyt from? The only Arabs that got anywhere close to Igboland are the Shuwa Arabs and they never left the Lake Chad Basin.

CPhhKf0WIAEa3_A.jpg

The light skin ones are not pure and trust cac studies brehs

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
there are tons of pictures of slaves but it's rare to find pictures of fresh off the boat african slaves and yes, there are numerous pictures of light skinned slaves, although Im not claiming those were fresh off the boat africans.

In VA slavery museum there are tons with very graphic details.

United States National Slavery Museum Its in Fredericksburg, Virginia if you ever want to check it out.

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The light skin ones are not pure and trust cac studies brehs

What the fukk you mean. Nearly every Igbo can point to an light-skinned cousin, or grandparent. It's a genetic quirk. I don't know why you automatically assume that we're Arabs given that Arabs never penetrated that far into West Africa, there's no genetic evidence of Afro-Asiatics in the genetics of Igbos (our Y-DNA and M-DNA do not suggest any sort of Arab ancestry) and there's no cultural vestiges from Arabs among the Igbo.

:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What the fukk you mean. Nearly every Igbo can point to an light-skinned cousin, or grandparent. It's a genetic quirk. I don't know why you automatically assume that we're Arabs given that Arabs never penetrated that far into West Africa, there's no genetic evidence of Afro-Asiatics in the genetics of Igbos (our Y-DNA and M-DNA do not suggest any sort of Arab ancestry) and there's no cultural vestiges from Arabs among the Igbo.

Arabs barely even made it into the Sahel and this assclown thinks they made it deep in the interior of Africa.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA

I have light skin people in my family they still not black no matter how much they deny being mixed and I never said igbos were arabs.

The light skin igbos are ad mixed with arab or cac from the slave trade but ignore facts tho Igbo people in the Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I have light skin people in my family they still not black no matter how much they deny being mixed and I never said igbos were arabs.

The light skin igbos are ad mixed with arab or cac from the slave trade but ignore facts tho Igbo people in the Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Until you read Elizabeth Isichei's (great Igbo historian) work, "Igbo Worlds: An Anthology of Oral Histories and Historical Descriptions" which contains oral history of the 30 million plus Igbo nation, remain quiet for you know nothing.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Until you read Elizabeth Isichei's (great Igbo historian) work, "Igbo Worlds: An Anthology of Oral Histories and Historical Descriptions" which contains oral history of the 30 million plus Igbo nation, remain quiet for you know nothing.

I know that igbos were apart of the arab slave trade and I can pull more links if you like to prove it .I know that with slavery comes rape which leads to unwanted mixed kids that grow up to breed with whites or blacks like you who accept them and dilute our gene pool.

Ill check out that book tho

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As an African I tell y'all this all the time. Black people don't have one skin tone. Maybe one dominant one but there is a variety in all black people. I know many Africans like myself who's families range from light to dark seemingly randomly

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
As an African I tell y'all this all the time. Black people don't have one skin tone. Maybe one dominant one but there is a variety in all black people. I know many Africans like myself who's families range from light to dark seemingly randomly

So like African Americans then? Im done, but the movement is all ready in motion more real black are waking up this isnt the old days . We might still be low in social status but we coming up and the c00ns and sellouts will no longer run the show or get the most attention.

Let them claim and breed with the ad mixed and mulattos just know your kids are not black peace.

Real black pride

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
In VA slavery museum there are tons with very graphic details.

United States National Slavery Museum Its in Fredericksburg, Virginia if you ever want to check it out.

there are pictures of slaves but not a ton of examples of fresh off the boat africans

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I know that igbos were apart of the arab slave trade and I can pull more links if you like to prove it .I know that with slavery comes rape which leads to unwanted mixed kids that grow up to breed with whites or blacks like you who accept them and dilute our gene pool.

Ill check out that book tho

Igbos aren't lighter because they are mixed it's because they are semi bantu

The fair skin is most likely due to either diet or living in heavy forest areas. I notice that even with some other Africans.

yup

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Some of the people in this thread make me sick :snoop: I'm NOT even refering to the OP in this thread. You STILL doing that divide sh-t huh :scust: Yeah, some people may be mixed, but if they have to parents that's Black they Black to me. If a Biracial wanna stand up for Black plight they P.O.C. to me. End of f-cking discussion :camby: