Light Skin did not "Evolve" from Black Skin it "Mutated"

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
If a war or disaster of some sort did not occur in Africa, when was our population ever in decline? Notice how you mask the social-economic status of these pale ran nations (the north/south divide) with actual biological facts. These nations with low birth rates are ALL PALE POPULATIONS. The line is entirely too DISCREET to ignore this obvious fact;

ABR-HighRes-2020.png

God is eliminating the pale cancers from the Earth, and he blesses the melaninated with constant reproduction to save this Earth. Every country with a projected growth rate has a high concentration of melaninated people. The "Northern" nations are only clinging to life through the absorption of melaninated immigrants. Family God hates these Devils, and he shows it in so many ways.

White people told you that to explain why they are dying, and you actually believe. THEY set the circumstances for WHO is allowed to prosper economically. They ALLOWED some Eastern Asian nations to "prosper" because they are in the same boat as them. Hence Hitler's "honorary Aryans" comment to Japanese. If there was no Marshall Plan for Japan after WWII do you think that their numbers would still be in decline? If not explain.

I'm not sure about that, because it's purely hypothetical. Japan was already prosperous with strong cultural ideals though, it just would have taken them longer to recover.

I can also tell you that people having less kids the richer they are occurs across racial lines, which means your racial theory is tripe.

Asante

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure about that, because it's purely hypothetical. Japan was already prosperous with strong cultural ideals though, it just would have taken them longer to recover.

Japan like Germany was destroyed and rebuilt by America under the Marshall plan. That is the ONLY reason why Japan managed to be a top contender in World economics today following WWII. What did the whites do when they destroyed the African socially and economically the prior century? Did they allow some Africans to go along with their colonial voyages the same way that they allowed Northern Indians or other non blacks? No. They had a plot to empower the ablinoid populations, whom share the same fate as them;

45992d39ace7309e3fe171045a5c8f8b.jpg

14_Murderers%20and%20Rapists.JPG

desktop-1425912124.jpg

Notice how these paintings of pale skinned people being tortured by dark skinned Devils is seen across the Northern regions of the North/South divide. These Northern people are the pale Devils, who were given 6,000 years to do this shyt to the World. They KNOW THEIR ULTIMATE FATE. That's why they are going HAM on us until the end. Notice the serpent on the Korean depiction lol.

9402910.jpg

North/South divide map (this is basic to anyone who has taken a sociology or advanced sociology course such as myself).
1*-mB2C6q9NL5H88V0EqFX5A.png

I can also tell you that people having less kids the richer they are occurs across racial lines, which means your racial theory is tripe.

So the royalty throughout Super Saharan Africa must be dying off according to your theory, rather than having 6 + children fighting over the crown.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
Prove me wrong. No man with any business about himself has time to think about such trivial, meaningless nonsense.

bytch....Explaining why these mf's;

ZMJD6MKSYJB6FBOCBTEOUKBV7Q.jpg

are the doing this to my people is my fukking business you dumbass. What the fukk are you on CAC??

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Japan like Germany was destroyed and rebuilt by America under the Marshall plan. That is the ONLY reason why Japan managed to be a top contender in World economics today following WWII. What did the whites do when they destroyed the African socially and economically the prior century? Did they allow some Africans to go along with their colonial voyages the same way that they allowed Northern Indians or other non blacks? No. They had a plot to empower the ablinoid populations, whom share the same fate as them;

desktop-1425912124.jpg

Notice how these paintings of pale skinned people being tortured by dark skinned Devils is seen across the Northern regions of the North/South divide. These Northern people are the pale Devils, who were given 6,000 years to do this shyt to the World. They KNOW THEIR ULTIMATE FATE. That's why they are going HAM on us until the end. Notice the serpent on the Korean depiction lol.

9402910.jpg

So the royalty throughout Super Saharan Africa must be dying off according to your theory, rather than having 6 + children fighting over the crown.

But African royalty live in poor countries, it also has to do with education and culture. Anyway royalty? That's not a big enough test group to be meaningful lol.

My point was given the same conditions, race is not a factor.

To the first point I'd say the 20th century was a much different era in politics and attitudes to the colonial era, racism isn't the only factor. WW2 was horrific and international politics obviously had to change.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
if mutations didn't happen we'd all still be in the oceans

thats how things work retarded coli brehs

We've living in a unique time in human history. There is a vast repository of cumulative information available to us at our fingertips (the internet) for only $49.99-99.99/month. We're overwhelmed with so much information and burdened with the arduous task of filtering the good from the bad. Those with a weak educational background are more susceptible to taking in the bad information (i.e.: flat earth, white nationalism, psuedo science, fake news)

With more and more people taking in the bad information what will then become of us? Will there be a further regression in intelligence? Will there be another dark age? How can something designed to make us more interconnected (internet) have unideal side effects? Is censorship the answer? If so, who gets to decide what to censor?

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
No there is nothing that 'evolved" about them. They could no longer produce melanin. This is because their cellular structure is "less complex", and that means again that they devolved. This is also why their population numbers are dwindling without any apparent outside pressure. They need to realign biologically with melaninated people, and from that they create social conditions to perform their "breeding up" process/whitening the mulattoes that they produce to sustain their population for a couple of more centuries. This is the reason why white media platforms are promoting miscegination, it's to try and save their "race"/condition.

t4uzia_zpsvjtacjnk.jpg
Yup, white peoples didn’t actually evolve anything. All humans are at the same level of evolution currently. I believe these are mainly phenotypic expressions, genotypes are still extremely similar and vary more upon individuals I believe.

They just have certain gene expressions that have been activated as a result of selective breeding due to mass starvation/death events since human tribes left Africa and crossed over into Europe and Asia

Asante

All Star
Daps
But African royalty live in poor countries,

They don't starve, and they don't know they are truly poor. That is a status imposed on them by the West.

it also has to do with education and culture. Anyway royalty? That's not a big enough test group to be meaningful lol.

Ok...

Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png

The average black nation in Africa has a minimal of 3 children. so it's not restricted to the higher class clearly it's a general trend among melaninated populations. The "mixed" populations have a notably higher rate of birth than the pale populations. The pale populations around the World have a negative birth rate. It's a clever game to make pale people the social-economic leaders, and with that notation attempt to attribute biological defects associated with pale populations out to be strictly socially-economic. It's a Devil's game plain and simple.

My point was given the same conditions, race is not a factor.

Sir melanin is THE factor to reproductive abilities, and that is clear from the maps above.

To the first point I'd say the 20th century was a much different era in politics and attitudes to the colonial era, racism isn't the only factor. WW2 was horrific and international politics obviously had to change.

They didn't "change". The Japanese were never threatened with colonialism like the darker nations of the rest of the continent including China/Manchuria. It was still full of the original black population that founded the original civilization. They were systemically wiped out in the late 1800's-early 1900's under the so called "boxer rebellions".. This extermination of the black eliminate is what lead to China being accepted as a "first World nation" qualifying it to be THE World basket base of the late 20th century. The paler the populations become the more the Devils reward them.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How does depigmentation help in any environment? How does depigmented eyes, and hair help people in the cold climates? Blue and greens eyes are the result of blood vessels being shown through the translucent condition brought about due to the lack of melanin. Depigmented/pale skin is actually a detriment to people in cold environments where the ice cycles reflect a UV light much more intense than direct sun light, which causes the highest rates of skin cancer in the World.

zunnfT3d8B_ua02mu19lYROOXfcpw0kyeLp4lATwO6rcwk0jW7U7R_dQSSThg6yR-nhdOcLJJ2SOjkdd7LAyP3Wvd8UEOELKoA3ZaOlhcOjxWjIj5nBN2j2IWgjUSN8LgQV_2Aki8KtSGA

If white skin was truly an "adaption" than explain this ^^. It's clearly a detriment not fit for any place on Earth EVEN EUROPE. The evidence is clear that these things are not "humans", but rather "mankind" to imply their mutant origins. This explains their polarly wicked behavior.

Is your point that in countries where people have darker skintones, you'll have less chance of contracting skin cancer?

Because that's what this chart shows.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

desktop-1425912124.jpg

9402910.jpg

North/South divide map (this is basic to anyone who has taken a socially or advanced socially course such as myself).

egypt was og opps, no different from the extensive network of its current modern day equivalents. Egypt is held in great reverence and understood as a large foundation for the establsmnent of these modern day cult networks. you have mixed semebalnce of truth with distortion. While race does play an significant part in these occultic matters, youve allowed it to become central to your beliefs leading to folly

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
We've living in a unique time in human history. There is a vast repository of cumulative information available to us at our fingertips (the internet) for only $49.99-99.99/month. We're overwhelmed with so much information and burdened with the arduous task of filtering the good from the bad. Those with a weak educational background are more susceptible to taking in the bad information (i.e.: flat earth, white nationalism, psuedo science, fake news)

bytch I'm more educated than you! Who has an advanced degree or a professional certification? I do! nikka you have not disproven shyt, so go eat a dikk.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yes albinos do occur naturally, but an ENTIRE TRIBE of albinos coming together is NOT natural.
If an entire tribe of albinos come together and produce millions of offspring that live thousands of years into present day...

That is the definition of evolution

Asante

All Star
Daps
If an entire tribe of albinos come together and produce millions of offspring that live thousands of years into present day...

That is the definition of evolution

No....The were all originally an albinoid uniform phenotype;

"
ac. Ger. 4
- "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of inter-marriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them."

Greeks and Romans were a mullatocized population, with the founding population being black African from the Neolithic, and other African waves. This was followed by one of the first infiltrations of Indo-European albinos from the Caucus. This resulted in the Greek Dark Ages. The later Romans describe the ancestors of contemporary Western Europeans migrating West from the Caucus, and shows how their phenotype was not yet tainted with melaninated blood. He also described their PHYSICAL DEFICENCIES resulting from their albinism. Now if you don't the subsequent history of Europe as it involves this branch that is being described by the Romans then you don't need to comment on the history of this situation.