Light Skin did not "Evolve" from Black Skin it "Mutated"

Asante

All Star
Daps
Haplogroup_F_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

all non african people descend from a group in India, who originally came from East Africa

what probably happened to create the various "races" is interbreeding with neanderthals and denisovians

Yep!

Albino_1.jpg

Albino_2.jpg

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do not produce MELANIN. That is devolution. Their cellular is LESS COMPLEX.
Evolution isn't "more complexity" as you're implying. It's any change over successive generations the allows the population to survive.

Asante

All Star
Daps
mutations have a place in evolution
there is no difference

You completely ignored the details of the situation discusses at hand. There is NOTHING natural about the existence an entirely genetically recessive identity. They are genetically recessive, which explains their condition. At the same time they will pretend that "cold climate" is the reason for their appearance. It's one or the other. We know that the forer is verified by Mandellion law, but the other is simply a theory of "White academia". The same "white academia" who has been caught lying red handed time and time and time again.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Prove me wrong. No man with any business about himself has time to think about such trivial, meaningless nonsense.

Because YOU'RE A fukkING CACS, and these facts are not pleasant for your tenure here infiltrating "black" conversations. If you want to see me go HAM on this subject then please getting on my nerves.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because YOU'RE A fukkING CACS, and these facts are not pleasant for your tenure here infiltrating "black" conversations. If you want to see me go HAM on this subject then please getting on my nerves.
....are you ok brother?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By all means. Write your full dissertation. I’m sure it will put some food on the table:mjgrin:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You completely ignored the details of the situation discusses at hand. There is NOTHING natural about the existence an entirely genetically recessive identity. They are genetically recessive, which explains their condition. At the same time they will pretend that "cold climate" is the reason for their appearance. It's one or the other. We know that the forer is verified by Mandellion law, but the other is simply a theory of "White academia". The same "white academia" who has been caught lying red handed time and time and time again.
genetically recessive traits can be a part of evolution.....

you haven't really studied the topic at all

saying its not "natural" means nothing