Light Skin did not "Evolve" from Black Skin it "Mutated"

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
No....The were all originally an albinoid uniform phenotype;

"
ac. Ger. 4
- "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of inter-marriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them."

Greeks and Romans were a mullatocized population, with the founding population being black African from the Neolithic, and other African waves. This was followed by one of the first infiltrations of Indo-European albinos from the Caucus. This resulted in the Greek Dark Ages. The later Romans describe the ancestors of contemporary Western Europeans migrating West from the Caucus, and shows how their phenotype was not yet tainted with melaninated blood. He also described their PHYSICAL DEFICENCIES resulting from their albinism. Now if you don't the subsequent history of Europe as it involves this branch that is being described by the Romans then you don't need to comment on the history of this situation.
i don't think you understand what evolution implies
its just changes in traits that are propagated by successful survival and reproduction
the white people on earth are proof of successful survival and reproduction after the mutation
:yeshrug:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You're right in that white people aren't entirely "natural" occurring but you slide a little too far into pro black mythos.

White people are the result of genetic engineering, but not a mere 6,000 years ago. At least that's not the first time.

To begin, humanity is millions of years old. It goes in cycles.

It can possibly go so deep that our human brain can't comprehend.

Let's say there were aliens and they wanted to invade earth. Would they really appear in huge spaceships and nuke cities? Why? They would be evolved enough where they could introduce themselves GENETICALLY. They possibly could introduce themselves thru dna in the firm of albinism. A process that could take hundreds of thousands of years, but that time maybe but months to them.

See there's so much we don't understand about this world but I'll leave you with what I like to say, "Genetically engineered people, genetically engineering the world".

The world is being genetically engineered, in my opinion toward being synthetic. Some type of non-organic beings.

Think of what's being done to the food. Think of the gay agenda, etc. There's a reason for this. As a synthetic being...you won't have a definite sex!! See everything has a purpose.

Probably wish to evolve to where they're like Ultron. Just a...form of energy. Able to inhabit avatars. That's how they can conquer space.

Asante

All Star
Daps
i don't think you understand what evolution implies
its just changes in traits that are propagated by successful survival and reproduction
the white people on earth are proof of successful survival and reproduction after the mutation
:yeshrug:

Yet you cannot name a non disastrous time in history when black population growth was in the negative.

Asante

All Star
Daps
You're right in that white people aren't entirely "natural" occurring but you slide a little too far into pro black mythos.

White people are the result of genetic engineering, but not a mere 6,000 years ago. At least that's not the first time.

To begin, humanity is millions of years old. It goes in cycles.

It can possibly go so deep that our human brain can't comprehend.

Let's say there were aliens and they wanted to invade earth. Would they really appear in huge spaceships and nuke cities? Why? They would be evolved enough where they could introduce themselves GENETICALLY. They possibly could introduce themselves thru dna in the firm of albinism. A process that could take hundreds of thousands of years, but that time maybe but months to them.

See there's so much we don't understand about this world but I'll leave you with what I like to say, "Genetically engineered people, genetically engineering the world".

The world is being genetically engineered, in my opinion toward being synthetic. Some type of non-organic beings.

Think of what's being done to the food. Think of the gay agenda, etc. There's a reason for this. As a synthetic being...you won't have a definite sex!! See everything has a purpose.

Probably wish to evolve to where they're like Ultron. Just a...form of energy. Able to inhabit avatars. That's how they can conquer space.

Ok...explain why recessives do not have a functioning pineal gland?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yet you cannot name a non disastrous time in history when black population growth was in the negative.
what does the rate of black population growth have to do with the definition of evolution?

are you even reading the posts you're responding to?

Source?
:lupe:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Because they won't need one in what they're trying to evolve/engineer themselves too. They're engineering themselves to where they won't have a organic body.