Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
May 12th is supposed to be when episode 3 comes out

They're actually keeping us updated and dropping them in the time line promised.
Far cry from how Telltale operated. Has episode 3 of Borderlands even been released yet?
:merchant:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i started downloading at 2 in the morning.

I'm tired of Chloe and her woe is me bullshyt

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Got it downloaded but I'm waiting until tonight to play.
I've heard from around the web that folks are saying this is the best one yet.
:ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ohhh: just finished the episode....i'm sure the consequences for this will be horrible.

shyt they showed it :to:

Man, that swerve had me like :mindblown::whoo::ohlawd:

I figured the alternate timeline was going to happen when she managed to travel back so far, but the mere fact the story actually went there is fukking nuts!

It's hilarious to see people losing their shyt online over this though. It's obvious that the next episode will be about the different information she finds in this timeline before returning to the original. Meanwhile there's a lot of speculation online that Rachel may be an older Max from a different timeline (hence why the clothes fit and everybody mistakes her for Rachel almost immediately in them), but at this point who knows where all of this will go?

Side-note: where the fukk could you retrieve David's gun from Frank? I'm pretty sure I searched all of the RV, did it require another action beforehand?