Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Downloaded yesterday afternoon and played a little last night.
Made little to no progress because I kept getting distracted irl and I also have to interact with everything I'm able to in these games.
:pachaha:
Going to play a little more tonight.

This episode long as shyt.......looking for them 5 bottles I guess :beli:

People always complain that they're too short so that's a good thing.
Imo, they're a good length if you don't rush through them.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Downloaded yesterday afternoon and played a little last night.
Made little to no progress because I kept getting distracted irl and I also have to interact with everything I'm able to in these games.
:pachaha:
Going to play a little more tonight.

People always complain that they're too short so that's a good thing.
Imo, they're a good length if you don't rush through them.
Yeah, I played the 1st episode a 2nd time before the new episode. That time I talked to everyone I could and learned more about who knew the missing girl. I did the same with the new episode and I played like 90 mins and still wasn't done

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I finished episode 2 major spoilers!!!
Played through episode 2 it was really good
Act 1
I didn't know what Alyssa's problem was so I didn't help her. I decided to go on the date with Warren He's being a lil too creeper-y. Helped Kate with her stuff (erased boards) told her not to go to the cops after how the principle did me and kept it moving
Act 2
I didn't even know you could screw with Nate Doggs family at the dinner too bad about that. Yeah Chloe is a jerk, very self centered. I'm still bad I took the rep for the reefer. All of that stupidity in the junk yard was just smh. on one hand I understand that you want to try out your new friends powers but on the other hand if I predict a fight a cockroach and a freaking bottle getting smashed just gimme the mulligan on the cop huh? jerk! I took the phone call because screw her and then I tried to shoot frank but went back and reversed it. Ended up using the bundle of wires to smash some stuff and then pulled Chloe off the tracks
Act 3
I talked to principle but then reversed it because he's always running his mouth. He up there treating me like I'm the crook. I helped Warren with his project but that asian girl was all on his nut sack what up with that. You want that clown so bad take him shoot I'm gonna friend zone him anyways! Went to class Nate dogg and Victoria were talking trash about like I don't exist WTF? Anyway I ran to the dorms and I was like dang no powers, can't lie I was on edge about Kate. I relate to her character a lot and I really didn't want to see her die, I'm glad I was able to save her. A brother almost shed a tear. I first blame the Jensen for it, but then I blame Nate dogg because he's just trash and he wrecked my room. I wish I could beat his head in with a tire iron. From what Chloe said in episode one he at least sexually assualted her if not rape right? Anyway he's a fukk boy.

Just typing this whole thing out made me feel like a teenage girl.....

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn :to:….

*Don't open unless you finished*

Kate died on mine, I had no powers either so there was nothing I could do :mjcry: fukk her bipolar ass though, she was like "I'll come with you" then said "No you're a liar" a sec later then jumped :wtf:

tell her that her dad cares about her, thats what saves her

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Damn :to:….

*Don't open unless you finished*

Kate died on mine, I had no powers either so there was nothing I could do :mjcry: fukk her bipolar ass though, she was like "I'll come with you" then said "No you're a liar" a sec later then jumped :wtf:
I should have taken that pic of her & Madsden. Kate died on me too....I knew she was on the verge

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Concerning the topic of discussion for the last few posts.

There are six prompts you have to save Kate. They're all in the conversation on the rooftop.
You can be a complete jerk to her in previous encounters and still save her life.
The complete guide with photos is here.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=413414000