Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow what a fukked up story

shyt had the impact of a movie

but I’m laughing cuz the priest at the funeral looks dead ass like larry david
they pump faked us makin us think it was that rich kid, but he was just a hired good. That photography teacher was on some other shyt:hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they pump faked us makin us think it was that rich kid, but he was just a hired good. That photography teacher was on some other shyt:hubie:

I figured an adult was involved but I thought maybe the father initially...but when I saw dude at the party then I pieced it together...I shoulda figured him hanging out at school at night with victoria wasn’t him on some naive shyt...sick story...those last 2 eps hit hard and that nightmare sequence was fukked up too

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I figured an adult was involved but I thought maybe the father initially...but when I saw dude at the party then I pieced it together...I shoulda figured him hanging out at school at night with victoria wasn’t him on some naive shyt...sick story...those last 2 eps hit hard and that nightmare sequence was fukked up too
So you finished it?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sacrificed chloe...seems like she was obviously destined to die and to sacrifice a whole town reeked of selfishness...couldn’t do it...was honestly surprised it was even a choice
Are you gonna play part 2 with the 2 brothers?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you gonna play part 2 with the 2 brothers?

nah...I’ll play ‘before the storm’ for “closure” but I didn’t realize/forgot it was gonna be a tell-tale type game...although I think this game offered better choices and more control over the consequences/fate of the story...but I’m not a huge fan of these choose-your-own adventure games (‘heavy rain’ I enjoyed bcuz I hadn’t really played a game like it before)...some parts of this game were really done well but there were times when I just didn’t really care to sit around listening to the dialogue doing nothing as the story progressed

Hostile

All Star
Daps
sacrificed chloe...seems like she was obviously destined to die and to sacrifice a whole town reeked of selfishness...couldn’t do it...was honestly surprised it was even a choice
You chose that no-good town over Chloe :mindblown: UNBELIEVABLE

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You chose that no-good town over Chloe :mindblown: UNBELIEVABLE

it was a town full of innocent ppl despite the beyond fukked up experience she had with nathan, victoria and that pedophile teacher

...and let’s keep it real, chloe probably still went on to die that same “week” in that alternate reality anyway...so it’d be shytty to let the town die just to extend her life for a day or so...how many times/different ways did she die/have her life ruined in the game smmfh? she was destined to die that week imo

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Another member of sacrifice gang :salute:. That bytch Chloe had to GO:camby:

She died and had to be resurrected every episode before :dahell:. We gave her that sweet sweet release from the pain of her everyday existence..

Arcadia Bay seemed like it was worth saving and I preferred the two as friends. I'm not sure why the romance angle was pushed so hard by fans, nothing wrong with strong friendships

They need to bring back Max for a true sequel

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arcadia Bay seemed like it was worth saving and I preferred the two as friends.

oh ok maybe that’s why dudes pushed to save her...I kept their relationship as friends too...didn’t make a move on her when she dared max to kiss her in the bedroom...if folks had it in their mind that they were lovers as well as friends then I can see how they’d choose to save her