Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Outside of Tales From The Borderlands, Walking Dead Season 1, and Detroit Become Human this is the best of this style of game that has been made at least to me.

Just bought the sequel for 12 and I'll be trying that maybe this weekend.

Don’t forget until dawn.

I played the entire walking dead series just last year and i loved it, including the little prequel thing to the 2nd episode. For Life is Strange I felt like there were long stretches of nothing going on but teen speak.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
man I’m too old to be playing this shyt...I feel like I’m eavesdropping on students

:hhh:

Adults are hella lame, man

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukking dog is eternally salty. You get to that part?

nah...just finished ep 1...will continue tomorrow cuz I’m curious to see how it end but this shyt is so white tho...the music is the worst part...gonna play ‘dishonored’ for a little bit to get a feel for the game

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
nah...just finished ep 1...will continue tomorrow cuz I’m curious to see how it end but this shyt is so white tho...the music is the worst part...gonna play ‘dishonored’ for a little bit to get a feel for the game

The cac vibe is a little much for me too. I see why they kill themselves listening to that shyt. The story was dope and rewinding time function and various outcomes kept me interested. I just focused on the writing and I got past that shyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I seen them advertise the new one on PS5...that’s what made me decide to play this...didn’t know they were remastering this one tho

I’m a little bit annoyed this chic has the power to rewind time and is misusing her powers to settle catty scores instead of just telling bytches to get out her way lol

Sit back and enjoy the ride, just make the right choices :ufdup:. Pretty good soundtrack for that alternative music

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It really is. Grunge rock white as hell.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
This game didn't need a remaster. It looked fine the way it was. I hate that they're doing away with the old art style. Like I've said in the Square event thread, the new game didn't really interest me but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cop just for Steph. I hope Chloe is in the bonus ep.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know it was possible to save kate :to:

gave all the best responses and she still jumped

so I figured she was gonna jump regardless of choice

just seen that she can be saved tho when they showed who chose what at the end of the chapter

these adults at the school are fukking terrible :snoop:

*edit*

damn...I brought up the mom instead of the sisters

Last edited: