Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to bring back Max for a true sequel

I’m still surprised by how dark this game turned out...I’m hoping ‘before the storm’ is a little bit more positive and closes the chapter on chloe and max permanently

I heard the two brothers one wasn’t good

the new one with the asian girl caught my attention and is what made me finally play the original one...I don’t plan to play it unless it gets super high reviews or some shyt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
oh ok maybe that’s why dudes pushed to save her...I kept their relationship as friends too...didn’t make a move on her when she dared max to kiss her in the bedroom...if folks had it in their mind that they were lovers as well as friends then I can see how they’d choose to save her

I think I had max kiss Warren and Chloe, bc those horny teens will try anything :mjlol:.

Seemed like another instance of chloe attempting to be Edgy :russ:.

She wasnt worth saving in any scenario :ufdup:. Shoutout frank he was ready to throw beans in her face

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you actually have someone you consider a legitimate friend, this ending hit hard. I love my boy like a brother but I couldn't throw away hundreds of lives (many of which are kids that haven't even had a chance to truly begin living yet) away for one. It's actually tragic. Chloe was doomed to die a premature death and to a degree, Max was doomed because while she lived, she had to resound herself to a life of grief & solitude since she'd live with knowing she could have saved her best friend from death but didn't, or a life of guilt and anxiety because she directly contributed to the death of countless of innocents.

The ending fukked me up more than I thought it would. Lingered on my mind for a couple of days after completion. I really felt for those girls, man.

Edit: I also think some were too hard on Chloe. Did she get on my nerves at times? Absolute-fukkin'-lutely, but the kid had lost her father in her formative years (and later lost her best friend/romantic interest in Rachel due to a rape & murder.) Max moves to the other side of the country and completely ghosts her for years right after her dads death, leaving her essentially alone. Everyone handles grief differently. She's dealing with all that loss while becoming of age at the same time. Teenage politics, peer pressure, hormones. Chloe was understandably flawed which is what made her human to me.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you actually have someone you consider a legitimate friend, this ending hit hard. I love my boy like a brother but I couldn't throw away hundreds of lives (many of which are kids that haven't even had a chance to truly begin living yet) away for one. It's actually tragic. Chloe was doomed to die a premature death and to a degree, Max was doomed because while she lived, she had to resound herself to a life of grief & solitude since she'd live with knowing she could have saved her best friend from death but didn't, or a life of guilt and anxiety because she directly contributed to the death of countless of innocents.

The ending fukked me up more than I thought it would. Lingered on my mind for a couple of days after completion. I really felt for those girls, man.

Edit: I also think some were too hard on Chloe. Did she get on my nerves at times? Absolute-fukkin'-lutely, but the kid had lost her father in her formative years (and later lost her best friend/romantic interest in Rachel due to a rape & murder.) Max moves to the other side of the country and completely ghosts her for years right after her dads death, leaving her essentially alone. Everyone handles grief differently. She's dealing with all that loss while becoming of age at the same time. Teenage politics, peer pressure, hormones. Chloe was understandably flawed which is what made her human to me.
I never liked Chloe. She was a shyt person to me so the choice to let her go was easy to me. I watched the other ending on YouTube and the choice I made was the right one because the save her ending was crap in comparison.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never liked Chloe. She was a shyt person to me so the choice to let her go was easy to me. I watched the other ending on YouTube and the choice I made was the right one because the save her ending was crap in comparison.

it was weird that they just drove the fukk off and didn’t look for any survivors...not even chloe’s mom but I guess it makes “sense” given the selfish nature of the decision

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before The Storm gives Chloe and Rachel more character development but retconned some events from Life Is Strange. LiS2 is pretty meh, doesn't get better until Episode 3, also the little brother is an a$$hole

are you white?

this is not an “accusation” just asking

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my bad lmaooo

after learning more about the story today, I’m putting together a working “theory” that perhaps LiS2 wasn’t a fan favorite bcuz it dealt with racism and had latino-american protagonists...but it’s possible maybe the game just wasn’t that good lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
my bad lmaooo

after learning more about the story today, I’m putting together a working “theory” that perhaps LiS2 wasn’t a fan favorite bcuz it dealt with racism and had latino-american protagonists...but it’s possible maybe the game just wasn’t that good lol

Pacing was awful imo, you spend like half the game in the woods doing bullshyt :dwillhuh:

one of the brothers in 2 is bisexual?

You can go that route in episode 3 :dame:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol...I’ll probably pass...I’m playing BTS and I like the story but I do get tired of the pacing at times...sounds like it’s even worse in LiS2

Pacing was awful imo, you spend like half the game in the woods doing bullshyt :dwillhuh:

You can go that route in episode 3 :dame: