Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and I was a damn teacher for 17 years
:picard:

Couldnt be me. These kids out here too wild:hubie:
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still dragging thru BTS...almost finished tho...game started off great when it was just chloe...overall I think this prequel did a great job of characterizing/fleshing her out...felt way more “sympathy” for her character than I did in LiS...rachel was cool initially but quickly became just as obnoxious as all the other fukked up students/teachers at blackwell...too troublesome and then you take into consideration how manipulative she is and the ppl she was intimate with (chloe, frank and even the damn photography teacher)...given that plus her mother’s background she was destined for trouble...I’ll play the bonus content tomorrow

I’m definitely skipping LiS2 for now...unless there’s an option to skip or fast forward thru the slow parts or perhaps play the dialogue at higher speeds (1.5-2x)...shyt is too much of a slow burn and a lot of the dialogue is tough to get thru at times

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Replayed episode 1 today. fukked up Victoria room and took pics of her with paint on her clothes

Let chloe take the fall for the weed and David slapped the shyt out of her :mjlol::mjlol::blessed:

I didn't stop that goth bytch from getting hit in the face with the football either

Hostile

All Star
Daps
LiS1 and Before the Storm complete seasons are 80% off ($3.99 & $3.39) on the PS Store.