Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
In 3 episodes she was involved in Rachel getting stabbed,

the black dude getting his face busted and his leg broke

calling someone a snitch and getting him killed

getting Frank stabbed

having an entire forest burned down

Framing dude making it look like he broke into the DA office

Wouldn't be surprised if she lead to Rachel getting killed. Max leaving and her dad dying fukked up her brain or some shyt

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Chloe is a c*nt

She's a toxic ass friend. I guess going deeper into the story, you understand why she's like that, but I don't know... I still wouldn't fukk with her after half the shyt she said.

Then again... Max is a pretty shytty friend too, how do you ghost on your childhood best friend for years in their time of need, and be surprised they have this much hostility towards you? :gucci:

Everybody in this game is fukked up in some way.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I see we shytting on Chloe in this thread so let me post up :russ:.

fukk that bytch :pacspit:, bushed her with the quickness to save Arcadia Bay :youngsabo:.

I skipped before the Storm bc I hate her character but the fukkery I read up there about stabbing, snitching, and arson is making me consider watching a playthrough :lupe:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Soo funny thing..i started to play L.I.S:Before the storm before the original and nothing was making sense until i realized i was playing the wrong one lol.

So i had a feeling my little 13yr old cousin would like this game(well watch me play while she made some of the decisions) and we both enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be a coomie cutter game but now i see why people enjoyed it

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Soo funny thing..i started to play L.I.S:Before the storm before the original and nothing was making sense until i realized i was playing the wrong one lol.

So i had a feeling my little 13yr old cousin would like this game(well watch me play while she made some of the decisions) and we both enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be a coomie cutter game but now i see why people enjoyed it

Actually playing BTS before LiS is probably a better order than the way they released it because you get context behind the characters in the OG LiS