Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played the demo and really liked the ability to rewind time...bought the game and the prequel and played neither one :francis:

I gotta find room to play this...currently playing TLOU2...gravity rush and unravel

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just finished episode 3

That ending :damn:

Couldn't save Kate in ep. 2 cause I picked the wrong bible verse :stopitslime:...but in retrospect I'm glad, bytch was annoying anyway

Life Is Strange and Tales From The Borderlands final eps out on the same day next week :ohhh::blessed:

Yo i played this shyt like 3 yrs ago on a whim got to the ending of this episode and was like

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ending to this really fukked with me more than I thought it would, especially since I went with the "morally right" ending. Doing the right thing is often the hardest thing to do. :francis: Legit made me think about my own friendship with my homie and how tough it would be.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
makes sense to play this after quantum break...I remember the demo being dope but never found time to play it even tho I bought it years ago

...ameeeerican girls...
full

*edit*

lemme get the fukk outta here...I can already see the ending is gonna be a doozy as I glimpse at some comments...lemme not spoil shyt for myself

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I bushed this one at the end of episode 2, i can’t get into these type of stories
Outside of Tales From The Borderlands, Walking Dead Season 1, and Detroit Become Human this is the best of this style of game that has been made at least to me.

Just bought the sequel for 12 and I'll be trying that maybe this weekend.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for the remaster and the new game coming out

I seen them advertise the new one on PS5...that’s what made me decide to play this...didn’t know they were remastering this one tho

I’m a little bit annoyed this chic has the power to rewind time and is misusing her powers to settle catty scores instead of just telling bytches to get out her way lol