Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, my favorite part of this episode is probably:

When I picked "Don't kiss Chloe" and the first thing Chloe says is "You probably kissed me and rewinded anyway", because that's exactly what I and probably every other player did! :deadmanny:
100% facts

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear this shyt was made by girls for girls :wow: i like it, but goddamn, so much chatty patty drama.
no lie. i was bored as hell one day and was just watching twitch streams. going from channel to channel and i landed on this game. my wife was like "whats that? what game is that?" she was all hooked. so yes i do think they should've marked the game heavy to girls.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:wow:you're in for a crazy ride
It was a great game but some of the later plot twist and the last plot arc were kinda a letdown for me. It kinda felt like the plot choices really mattered at first but in a Telltale like copout they made it not matter so much in the end. The final episode was really weird. Also the multiple ending setup has an ending that's clearly the writers favorite which was the one I chose at first. I watched the other ending online and it was pretty much trash but the ending I chose which I'll call the canon ending was really powerful.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Good riddance Chloe :wow:

Then I watched the other one though.

I think the better ending is letting Chloe go.

Chloe lowkey chose to save everyone's lives and they'll never know that :mjcry: