Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see people playing on PS4 but I can't find it in the store or in the game :mindblown: maybe they're in Europe or some shyt
Might be. I don't remember them releasing it before midnight before. I really wish I could play tonight. Tomorrow we'll feast though :eat:

Plus, the last episode of Tales from the Borderland tomorrow too (which is also a fukking great game)

Gaming all day :win:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Might be. I don't remember them releasing it before midnight before. I really wish I could play tonight. Tomorrow we'll feast though :eat:

Plus, the last episode of Tales from the Borderland tomorrow too (which is also a fukking great game)

Gaming all day :win:

How is that? Better than TWDS2 & GOT?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
finished it :ehh:

it was kinda predictable finale (butterfly effect style, kinda) but it was still well put together

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
finished it last night

saw the 'sacrifice Chloe' ending, and then went back and watched the other ending. kind of disappointing endings. for one thing, all that "your choices matter" boiled down to one binary choice at the end. cool game overall though :ehh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
finished it last night

saw the 'sacrifice Chloe' ending, and then went back and watched the other ending. kind of disappointing endings. for one thing, all that "your choices matter" boiled down to one binary choice at the end. cool game overall though :ehh:
That's in every telltale like choice based game tho. Choice is only a gameplay element/plot progression/player involvement device. At the end of the day your actual gameplay choices have very local consequences and have no grand bearing on story finale.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's in every telltale like choice based game tho. Choice is only a gameplay element/plot progression/player involvement device. At the end of the day your actual gameplay choices have very local consequences and have no grand bearing on story finale.
no doubt. but a lot of people have been acting like this game really stepped it up when it comes to branching story lines, and IMO it ultimately didn't. I really like how The Witcher 3 did it, because it was more like "do whatever you want... but there will be consequences later". with these games (LiS, telltale, etc) it's always such an obvious crucial decision (save this person or that person. tell the truth or lie. etc), and it ends up feeling very contrived