Life is so short brehs

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yeah, and well we rent the building :manny:

i still feel weird, ive never seen anyone die in front of me like that

I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE DIE AND FELT HORRIBLE MONTHS AFTER. THAT'S THE MAIN REASON I DO MY BEST TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN TO BE ABLE TO SAVE LIVES WHEREVER I GO.

FUNNY HOW MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE AN AED, BUT MOST KNOW HOW TO TWERK AND CREATE A IG/FB ACCT

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I was drunk off my ass the other night just reminiscing about life.I know mad nikkas who got killed when they were 16-18 years old I'm glad I made it this far real talk

Think about dying when you're 17 that's young as fukk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My parents are almost 60, it could have been them. I dunno why I'm struggling with this

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She had two sons, I was there when they were called I can't even imagine the pain when someone calls you to tell you that you have to call the hospital because your mother may be dead.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well at least she died in the church. Total Protestant move.

little4209

All Star
Daps
:to:

I can't even sleep I keep thinking bout it over and over

Yea mine lived in Miami so we had to figure out that whole process of getting her to Philly...fortunately she had a will and the probate/process just ended and my dad, aunt, and uncle came up on a little bit of bread...having a will and life insurance is very important and we don't talk about it enough in our community.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I had some eerie shyt happen to me but the reverse of you. Before I was hired full time at my job I was an intern. The head of my department was this old white dude, who I would basically say hi and bye to. We was cool but never had any real conversation. After a year of interning I was fortunate to get hired full time. The day it happened me and my boss had a super long Convo. We talked about college, my career, my future, his family. Just everything. Real meaningful shyt. That night when he went home he had a seizure while cleaning his pool and drowned. The next day at work was eerie. Knowing that we never spoke for a year and he dies on the day we connected. Seeing his calendar full of appointments that he would never keep...his desk with piles of paper that will never get signed. Eerie shyt brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I had some eerie shyt happen to me but the reverse of you. Before I was hired full time at my job I was an intern. The head of my department was this old white dude, who I would basically say hi and bye to. We was cool but never had any real conversation. After a year of interning I was fortunate to get hired full time. The day it happened me and my boss had a super long Convo. We talked about college, my career, my future, his family. Just everything. Real meaningful shyt. That night when he went home he had a seizure while cleaning his pool and drowned. The next day at work was eerie. Knowing that we never spoke for a year and he dies on the day we connected. Seeing his calendar full of appointments that he would never keep...his desk with piles of paper that will never get signed. Eerie shyt brehs

man you never know, ive been fortunate this year, was in a car crash and was literally 1 minute away from drowning in the middle of the night in the dead of winter, i didnt even have a cell phone and it was on a country ass road, the odds of someone even coming down that road at that time of the night was slim, luckily someone did and i was able to call 911 or i would have prob died of hypothermia or something

i mean your young you may be healthy planning for the future etc. but your not even guranteed 5 minutes from now i was up like all night just thinking, i never saw someone like that in my life eyes rolled back, skin cold as hell

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
man you never know, ive been fortunate this year, was in a car crash and was literally 1 minute away from drowning in the middle of the night in the dead of winter, i didnt even have a cell phone and it was on a country ass road, the odds of someone even coming down that road at that time of the night was slim, luckily someone did and i was able to call 911 or i would have prob died of hypothermia or something

i mean your young you may be healthy planning for the future etc. but your not even guranteed 5 minutes from now i was up like all night just thinking, i never saw someone like that in my life eyes rolled back, skin cold as hell

Homey the reality of life is death. Some people ignore it, others fear it, and a fortunate few accept it. I rationalize it by considering that I'm the composite of my long dead ancestors. Their lives and subsequent deaths allowed me to be here. Our world, sun and planets are the remnants of a long dead star that blew up. The iron in our blood, the calcium in our bones and the air we breathe are proof of this long dead star giving us life. There's a balance to that and I get comfort in knowing it. At the end of the day just live and be thankful for another day.