Life is so short brehs

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I think what bugs me the most about it is they're not there physically. I'm fine with them dead. I think of death as vacations (it's easy to deal with that way) but like they're not coming back ever :sadcam:

Yeah, its hard to cope with loss at times. Luckily, I've never lost someone that was really close to me. A few people have died in my family but I wasn't that close to them. I was still sad about it, but it didn't affect me too much.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I was just throwing the football and running around the yard with my mom's 60 year old cousin at the family labor day dinner...I swear that ngga looks and walks around like he 45...no lie the ngga inspired me...slim build, low top fade, full set of teeth, nice fitted pair of jeans, rockin air Jordans, pushin a old but clean ass cadillac with the rims....young 40 y/o girlfriend too:wow: my ngga!!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I went to church today, and this nice sweet old lady who just turned 60 was there. Usually I say hi to her ask how her week was etc., today I didn't. Anyways during service someone screamed and this nice old lady was hunched over all blue (she's white), I don't know if she had a heart attack or a seizure or what. Ambulance came tried getting a pulse for like 20 minutes nothing, they took her to the hospital still waiting on a update :to:

ou never know man, dont hold grudges live your life to the fullest.
trying to get a pulse for 20 minutes? if your heart stops beating for 20 minutes your dead brah

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i just had a collapsed lung and have been in and out of the hospital with complications for the past two weeks. it's been horrible but it has made me think a lot about my past misdeeds and cherish my friends and family a lot more. don't take things for granted, brehs.

concise

Veteran
Daps
trying to get a pulse for 20 minutes? if your heart stops beating for 20 minutes your dead brah

I don't even know what he's trying to say.
They were checking for a pulse for 20 minutes? CPR for 20 minutes?