Life is so short brehs

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Maybe you'sa Final Destination-ass dude...
He that dude from the bone thugs crossroads videos

crossroadsheader.jpg

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Go to your local street corner and ask some old homeless dudes or some old folks that's stuck working dead-end jobs about just how long life is...You'll come back and change the thread title.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Life is not short. Life is long and tiring. It just seems short cause you already been through it:ld:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Man, death is a scary thing in a sense. Some people die just like that, out of nowhere. And then what? My father's grandfather died like that out of nowhere. One night he said he had some pains in his chest, next day he was dead. He was old tho.

Like look at James Gandolfini. Dude seemed to be perfectly fine and just drops dead one day out of nowhere. I think its best not to think about these things, live for the moment and try to be good. I guess a sudden death is better than suffering a long illness but its the fact that u could die in a second, just like that. I find that a little unnerving.

Daps
Man, death is a scary thing in a sense. Some people die just like that, out of nowhere. And then what? My father's grandfather died like that out of nowhere. One night he said he had some pains in his chest, next day he was dead. He was old tho.

Like look at James Gandolfini. Dude seemed to be perfectly fine and just drops dead one day out of nowhere. I think its best not to think about these things, live for the moment and try to be good. I guess a sudden death is better than suffering a long illness but its the fact that u could die in a second, just like that. I find that a little unnerving.

I think what bugs me the most about it is they're not there physically. I'm fine with them dead. I think of death as vacations (it's easy to deal with that way) but like they're not coming back ever :sadcam: