She died just found out :to:

apjlmr.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn, I hate to hear about shyt like this. She only 60 too. Thats still young :wow:

man she was the nicest lady ever, hit my family hard (as its my brother in law church that he pastors), all just happened right in front of us. I mean you literally see a person one second smiling, singing.

next slouched over dead.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to church today, and this nice sweet old lady who just turned 60 was there. Usually I say hi to her ask how her week was etc., today I didn't. Anyways during service someone screamed and this nice old lady was hunched over all blue (she's white), I don't know if she had a heart attack or a seizure or what. Ambulance came tried getting a pulse for like 20 minutes nothing, they took her to the hospital still waiting on a update :to:

ou never know man, dont hold grudges live your life to the fullest.

also add...use your time wisely... and have fun....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's what irritates me. How come the church didn't have a AED ? Why don't they have someone on staff for quick responses, if needed.

Just like malls and other public places. They don't have 1 person on staff who knows how to use a AED or even where the AEDs are located.

Btw, @His_Excellence_Reincar why didn't u at least start CPR ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's what irritates me. How come the church didn't have a AED ? Why don't they have someone on staff for quick responses, if needed.

Just like malls and other public places. They don't have 1 person on staff who knows how to use a AED or even where the AEDs are located.

Btw, @His_Excellence_Reincar why didn't u at least start CPR ?

my mom started cpr shes a nurse
ambulance came after, and they were doing cpr for 20 minutes before they took her to the hospital but found out later she was already doa , my mom nor the ambulance could get a pulse

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
my mom started cpr shes a nurse
ambulance came after, and they were doing cpr for 20 minutes before they took her to the hospital but found out later she was already doa , my mom nor the ambulance could get a pulse

so, just 1 person doing cpr ??? Like I said, your church needs a AED. Maybe a shock wave could have done her some good. What a way to lose a life

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so, just 1 person doing cpr ??? Like I said, your church needs a AED. Maybe a shock wave could have done her some good. What a way to lose a life

yeah, and well we rent the building :manny:

i still feel weird, ive never seen anyone die in front of me like that

little4209

All Star
Daps
I went to church today, and this nice sweet old lady who just turned 60 was there. Usually I say hi to her ask how her week was etc., today I didn't. Anyways during service someone screamed and this nice old lady was hunched over all blue (she's white), I don't know if she had a heart attack or a seizure or what. Ambulance came tried getting a pulse for like 20 minutes nothing, they took her to the hospital still waiting on a update :to:

ou never know man, dont hold grudges live your life to the fullest.

That's how my Grandmother passed away..Last year she was in bible study and just died over..I think it might've been the heart but I forget :sadcam: