Life expectancy map of America -- the sad south.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile in blue states
nikkas living in shoeboxes to survive
Or got whole ass roommates at 35 :bryan:
Got nikkas moving south fukking up our economy
And be just as racist with their liberal law states they moved from
Austin is a perfect city where you see what blue state muthafukkas do to a city then run away
fukked up thing Austin used to be fun as fukk until then
And we can talk about food insecurity of blue states
Baltimore, Camden looking like a bomb blew up in that bytch
And residence having the same problems with grocery stores
I could list a bunch of shyt about blue states but what’s the point
If you truly black on this forum you know your fukk ass ain’t safe nowhere in this world
And you region banging dikkheads are corny as fukk
Keep eating them cat hair cookies from them good white people that pet you on the head in blue states brehs

:usure:
You live in an isolated area in ARKANSAS where the quality of life resembles Afghanistan and has 19th century infrastructure.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
yeah, I think i'll stay in Cali, black cali still has higher life expectancy than most of the black american south and midwest

black folks on the westerns parts and north east(especially Connecticut) have the higher life expectancy.

Black folks in AL/GA/MS are dumb as fukk. Not 100% their fault. It's a culture that self perpetuates that stupid/loud/traditional is appropriate.

They pay for it in diabetes and retardation. There are very many intelligent and quality Brehs/Brehettes in the south...they are the exception and not the rule and most of them leave and never return.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure what's the cause of higher mortality rates in the South, but there's probably mulitiple factors.

But sometimes, I believe some of these negroes working certain fast food chains, be tryna kill us. For example, plenty of times, when I would finish a meal that had fries that weren't all the way warm, but not cool enough to return, I would tell the cashier, or who's ever up front, that the fries weren't too fresh. Then I'd tell them I would let it go this time, but the next time, I'd have to return them. Instead of offering the next meal free, like they'd sometimes do, they'll offer to cook the whole meal for me again. Another large batch of fries, and another big greasy burger, could do alot of damage to the arteries, and I'm sure they know this. At first I use to accept that, until I woke up. Like I said, that's very dangerous these days, especially for a Black person my age, who was taking a chance eating there in the first place. Plus a second large meal would put on weight. One day, I asked one of those who offered me this, "Would you offer one of your parents another large fry, and another big greasy burger?". Then they gave me a "You caught me" look. Like I said, they know better. I guess I underestimated the hatred in a lot of these younger Black folks.

But a few days ago, when I went to IHOP for the first time in a minute, there was a sister at the cashier, who looked to be a little older, like in her early 40's. She was clearly from the hood part of Atlanta, but a little more mature. Although she was more mature, I could sense just a little hostility coming from her, by the way she kept cutting me off while I was talking, although she kept starting the consevation. I remember she said she had been battling some pretty serious health problems. Then when she gave the waiter my order, she told him to include extra syrup and butter...she may have told him twice, even though she just told me she was battling diabettes. I had no business eating those three pancakes anyway, along with that giant egg omlette. But I will say it was good. Anyway, when the young waiter brought me my food, he asked me did I really want extra butter and syrup. I guess he recognized my age. I could tell by the looks on his face, that he wouldn't be offering his parents any extra butter or syrup on anything, even if they asked. I'm not saying the cashier did this on purpose. But at the same time, and based on what I've learned about this whole Atlanta metro over the last 17 years, I can't say she didn't either. I just know she had a boat load of problems, and some how figured out I was retired, after I complained about how high the price had gone up, and that my measly 3.2 % or 2.2% raise wasn't helping much. I guess she put two and two together. I also like to keep my SUV nice and shiny, since I joined one of those 32 dollar a month unlimited carwash plans...which I'm about to drop if they don't stop acting a fool. It ain't like washing my own car wouldn't be great excercize for me. Anyway, my vehicle was parked right were she could see it through the glass.

Like I said, I don't know if that woman was tryna jack me up or not, but a lot of women in her situation, do these wicked things to men subconsciously. It's still dangerous, and it still needs to be controlled. Anyway, if I'm right about half of this, then you see why so many of us are walking around down here sick. But to give this woman the benefit of the doubt, a lot of times, they don't give customers enough butter and syrup for those pancakes, when you carryout. If the prices hadn't skyrocketed, I'd probably return, as good as the meal was. But something tells me a second visit wouldn't go too well.

I found that out too, the handful of times I est fast food. They be throwing in extra food items.

Daps
but i’m a lame for saying new england is one of the best regions in which black people can live.

reside in the south, brehs.

:unimpressed:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
According to the map, the DMV doesn't look as bad as the South either. On that note, I use to feel a little healthier going home to the DMV, but I wasn't exactly sure why. I remember how long it took for me to get use to the air quality down here in the southern metro of Atlanta, when I was expecting fresher air. I also thought the further I was away from the city of Atlanta, the fresher the air would be. I think my area was a little too rural, and the tree pollen was getting to me. At least that was part of the reason. Btw, I have allergies.

Last edited:
Daps
Meanwhile in blue states
Austin is a perfect city where you see what blue state muthafukkas do to a city then run away
If you truly black on this forum you know your fukk ass ain’t safe nowhere in this world
Keep eating them cat hair cookies from them good white people that pet you on the head in blue states brehs
embarrassing.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
red states are poor and starving

but at least theyve limited the black people in positions in power there :banderas:

:what: It’s fascinating to me how you can give people the exact same set of data yet see the wildly different conclusions

The majority of American black folk live in the south. Ain’t shyt about this goid for us. Yet you talkin bout some goofy ass ‘red states :banderas:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Meanwhile in blue states
Better quality of life in blue states tho :umad:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think for some of these business owners and politicians in these red states, if someone isn’t contributing to their personal wealth, they are better off dead.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile in blue states
All this hate because yall dont live as long or as healthy as other states....

:gucci:

be happy to die early because you have a front lawn brehs