Life expectancy map of America -- the sad south.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:

To be clear, I saw this on reddit and one of the comments said if you overlay a map of poverty, it would be nearly identical.
Health is wealth, kids.

t3dzdbmmrpg61.png
I live in the darkest blue area in Georgia

:manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reread my posts

Also, Google is free

Like what the fukk are we doing here:what:

Why the fukk would you argue against poverty and food insecurity/hunger going hand in hand and leading to early deaths? This is so basic that arguing against that fact is insanely retarded

Any body black person who has lived in the south can tell you the life expectancy is impacted by factors well beyond food security.

And thats a fact.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile in blue states
nikkas living in shoeboxes to survive
Or got whole ass roommates at 35 :bryan:
Got nikkas moving south fukking up our economy
And be just as racist with their liberal law states they moved from
Austin is a perfect city where you see what blue state muthafukkas do to a city then run away
fukked up thing Austin used to be fun as fukk until then
And we can talk about food insecurity of blue states
Baltimore, Camden looking like a bomb blew up in that bytch
And residence having the same problems with grocery stores
I could list a bunch of shyt about blue states but what’s the point
If you truly black on this forum you know your fukk ass ain’t safe nowhere in this world
And you region banging dikkheads are corny as fukk
Keep eating them cat hair cookies from them good white people that pet you on the head in blue states brehs
Triggered.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
red states are poor and starving

but at least theyve limited the black people in positions in power there :banderas:
I would like to see the life expectancy numbers for black ppl in blue states and compare and contrast them with the other races in those states. Florida is red state, and it appears that most of the map has a high life expectancy that mirrors blue states

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana and Arkansas are additionally among the most expensive states/low affordability ranks.

What are you even doing over there?

Stop electing bunk. Topping stats basically in the worst categories.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any body black person who has lived in the south can tell you the life expectancy is impacted by factors well beyond food security.

And thats a fact.
Anecdotal evidence isn't fact. Empirical evidence is. You asked for it, I posted it.

Factually speaking, anywhere where food is readily available and accessible, life expectancy outcomes tends to he better. No one is discounting other factors such as access to quality medical services, systemic and/or governmental problems, housing affordability, etc. But those factors are negatively endemic to the entire country. The south is hungrier and less healthy than the rest of the USA. That could be solved with as little as 20 billion. An amount we readily sent to foreign governments. Nothing I have said is factually incorrect. You just thought you could dap fish with some retarded ass posts.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anecdotal evidence isn't fact. Empirical evidence is. You asked for it, I posted it.

Factually speaking, anywhere where food is readily available and accessible, life expectancy outcomes tends to he better. No one is discounting other factors such as access to quality medical services, systemic and/or governmental problems, housing affordability, etc. But those factors are negatively endemic to the entire country. The south is hungrier and less healthy than the rest of the USA. That could be solved with as little as 20 billion. An amount we readily sent to foreign governments. Nothing I have said is factually incorrect. You just thought you could dap fish with some retarded ass posts.
Your narrative is wrong, is simple as that. Food insecurity is not the number one issue.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile in blue states
nikkas living in shoeboxes to survive
Or got whole ass roommates at 35 :bryan:
Got nikkas moving south fukking up our economy
And be just as racist with their liberal law states they moved from
Austin is a perfect city where you see what blue state muthafukkas do to a city then run away
fukked up thing Austin used to be fun as fukk until then
And we can talk about food insecurity of blue states
Baltimore, Camden looking like a bomb blew up in that bytch
And residence having the same problems with grocery stores
I could list a bunch of shyt about blue states but what’s the point
If you truly black on this forum you know your fukk ass ain’t safe nowhere in this world
And you region banging dikkheads are corny as fukk
Keep eating them cat hair cookies from them good white people that pet you on the head in blue states brehs

You are an idiot please go read a book.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Those same states have higher obesity rates. Are we talking about healthy food insecurity or just food insecurity in general.