Life expectancy map of America -- the sad south.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think for some of these business owners and politicians in these red states, if someone isn’t contributing to their personal wealth, they are better off dead.

I thought that NY was the most ruthless place for capitalists, until I visited the deep South :picard:

Those business owners and landlords, even Coli posters that are apart of that group, have the strong urge to practice indentured servitude and slavery vibes on their employees.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought that NY was the most ruthless place for capitalists, until I visited the deep South :picard:

Those business owners and landlords, even Coli posters that are apart of that group, have the strong urge to practice indentured servitude and slavery vibes on their employees.
Gotta check these people’s bloodlines, I wouldn’t be surprised if human exploitators are in their ancestry.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It costs 25 billion to solve hunger in the USA

We've sent over 100 billion to Ukraine and Israel
I don't think we have a hunger problem in America :flabbynsick:

Obesity is a common, serious, and costly disease​

• The US obesity prevalence was 41.9% in 2017 – March 2020. (NHANES, 2021)
  • From 1999 –2000 through 2017 –March 2020, US obesity prevalence increased from 30.5% to 41.9%. During the same time, the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%. (NHANES, 2021)
  • Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. These are among the leading causes of preventable, premature death.
  • The estimated annual medical cost of obesity in the United States was nearly $173 billion in 2019 dollars. Medical costs for adults who had obesity were $1,861 higher than medical costs for people with healthy weight.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

The goal is to have rentals and businesses down south while living up north :banderas:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
It costs 25 billion to solve hunger in the USA

We've sent over 100 billion to Ukraine and Israel
Capitalism thrives with a underclass to exploit. Our government could end poverty and hunger by the end of the month. They simply don’t want to.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Ya, I know multiple people who live in NYC but have rental properties in Florida and Georgia
Since you know multiple people who live in NYC with rental properties way down in Florida and Georgia, it's a good chance they use, or used the service of a property manager. If so, did they have any bad experiences? I hope not.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Tbh, when it comes to Black people lately, we're losing them before 70 in the North and the South. It's like if you weren't born somewhere by the mid 50's, your chances of getting out your 60's seem to have shortened, if you haven't started livng an almost squeaky clean life. This is what I've notice from people in the DMV. Down here in Atlanta, I'm not close to alot of people, but it's probably not that much different. Then again, it's probably worst. If Black people have limited power in positions in the South, and more Blacks live there, and the number keeps growing, however the South have a higher mortality rate, then that's telling. Perhaps that really does need to be investigated. Sounds like somebody is getting away with murder.

Meanwhile my hometown in the DMV, alot people I grew up with had something major happen, like a stroke or a heart attack in there 50's or 60's, all though alot of it was do to lifestyle, or poor eating habits.

Anyway, these kinda maps never give the true picture when it comes to African-Americans. Everybody knows we have a higher mortality rate.

Last edited: