Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
LOL@ you hypocrites acting like only women loved this weirdo. :pachaha:

In that OG thread, thecoli was dikkriding him crazy.

:umad:
Got to love how every time their internet white liberal zaddy's remind them they're white, they scatter from these exposal threads like roaches...:mjlol:

TheBabble.com :wrist:cel crew is the most confused on this site...Blatantly obvious that crew is mostly CACs and a wench or two...

7evens

All Star
Daps
Y’all antennas must be down. I knew what type of time destiny was on when my man Patrick Bartley schooled him on Twitter about the history of American (ie Black) music.

Disappointed in Aba though. He had time to get in front of this Destiny issue but his silence speaks volumes. Don’t be surprised if Aba & Preach are using the Hodge Twins playbook.

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Destiny is a cuck that lets Brehs smash his girl that’s why he got all that pent up aggression :mjlol: Take cucks serious brehs:mjlol:

:dead:

yall keep saying this, I never heard of Destiny, but if true... why is he being taken seriously ?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I told my wife this the other day, but platforms like YouTube and Twitch consists of folks that embrace the 7 sins. You have Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth. If you do not embrace those ideologies, you are a failure to the eyes of the beholder.

This is why I am not surprised when I see fukks like Destiny get outted as a racist piece of wombat feces, because it was a ticking time bomb away from a kaboom. Folks forget these "liberals" that go wild hard in the paint are certified grifters in the making. When Trump was in office, you seen a barrage of cacs that claim "ally", but flip the switch when there's nothing to be angry about.

So now, its back to feeling like the "black man" is holding you down, when reality is, I'm trying to figure out how can we hold white supremacy down, when its Yokozuna Bonzai Dropping our hopes, dreams, realities, music, food, growth, business, economics, education, health care, yall get the drift.

So this pencil neck asshead going ham on the court shouldn't be surprising at all. Just know for a fact that those "bbq cookout" invitations should be checked :aicmon:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That cac is 5’3 and a literal cuck. Never understood why people care about his opinion
Validation.

He's the epitome of a Gen Z talking head, like O Reily and em. Except, dude is a fukking idiot that uses buzzwords and meme culture to get his point across.