Lettuce discuss how Drake been stealing songs since Money to Blow

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Dre a producer. What does drake do if he ain't writing?
Drake's version always sounds better and more catchy than the original reference tracks.Sounding good while you rap, even if you didn't write it is a talent in it's self. There's like a million ny rappers with better bars than drake,Cole, and Kendrick, but a lot of these guys sound horrible from a vocal perspective.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Drake's version always sounds better and more catchy than the original reference tracks.Sounding good while you rap, even if you didn't write it is a talent in it's self. There's like a million ny rappers with better bars than drake,Cole, and Kendrick, but a lot of these guys sound horrible from a vocal perspective.
This is very true, as evidenced by listening to Quentin Miller and Pardison Fontaine songs.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
A lot of mainstream rappers have good rap voices. What separates them is their pen. Thats like Bolt saying I can run as good as my peers, let me just use PEDs, since I can already run. He would be disqualified.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like to clown Drake like the next man but some of these essays yall writing about him are taking it too far :mjlol:

He's a cashcow that gets the Beyonce treatment from the label

These the same threads made about Jay 15 years ago...

Diddy was doing the "buddy up to new artist to take their ideas" thing since the 90s...
none of this is new

There's a difference between trend hopping and being given entire songs where you just have to re-record the vocals with your voice

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
There's a difference between trend hopping and being given entire songs where you just have to re-record the vocals with your voice
I agree...
im just saying cats on here taking it too far with the "this is an example of how white America hates blacks" etc.....

its pop music...
nothing more nothing less

the Jay claims were bogus because thats what producers are supposed to do...
structure a song for you...
and he worked with some of the best

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like to clown Drake like the next man but some of these essays yall writing about him are taking it too far :mjlol:

He's a cashcow that gets the Beyonce treatment from the label

These the same threads made about Jay 15 years ago...

Diddy was doing the "buddy up to new artist to take their ideas" thing since the 90s...
none of this is new
Your cape is on a little tight buddy

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Your cape is on a little tight buddy
cape for what?
ive never been a Drake fan...
you cant find one post on here of me talking positive about him

yall just like to join lil groupie cults

we dont know any of these people...
just enjoy the fukery

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Some shyt aint stealing its just him interpolating, like how nikkas quote Biggie and Three 6 all the time. But he also be flat out fukking stealing too. That Money To Blow shyt is probably the biggest offense (aside from him having ghostwriters). I stopped fukking with Drake when he dropped that garbage ass IYRTITL but this nikka is officially bottom 25 now. Imma still bump Comeback Season and The Brough Is Over, though.
Drake version dropped first