Lettuce discuss how Drake been stealing songs since Money to Blow

FINALE

đź’Ž
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't think he stole this
The same guy produced for drake. I think he sold the whole song which gave them the right to record it . probably sold it work for hire, which means he won't get publishing or writers credit.

He's not listed as a producer on Wu Tang Forever, not sure why he posted it

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida

Dude has real production credits , he's plugged in and definitely would of sued if they stole it.
He probably ghost produced which is just selling work for hire,then they don't have to credit you. It's no different than hiring sessions musicians except they're making a beat instead of playing instruments. They don't get credited .

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This song though, we sure this was made before Jay's version? These vocals I mean? If so, it's not bad as Drakes examples but it's bad, he bit half the lyrics if it's true
Nah the beat and hook was originally made for Jada but he passed on the beat and Jigga grabbed it.

This was recorded long after the Jigga version. Jada wasn't even doing the laugh or the top 5 Dead or alive reference when the Jay version dropped

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I like to clown Drake like the next man but some of these essays yall writing about him are taking it too far :mjlol:

He's a cashcow that gets the Beyonce treatment from the label

These the same threads made about Jay 15 years ago...

Diddy was doing the "buddy up to new artist to take their ideas" thing since the 90s...
none of this is new

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I like to clown Drake like the next man but some of these essays yall writing about him are taking it too far :mjlol:

He's a cashcow that gets the Beyonce treatment by the label

These the same threads made about Jay 15 years ago...

Diddy was doing the "buddy up to new artist to take their ideas" thing since the 90s...
none of this is new

So you’re saying..

He’s the new Hov :wow: