Let's talk about this sick fat fukk Dan Schneider .

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, and who exactly is the person saying this and why should we take anything they say seriously? Or do you nikkaz just believe everything you read like you're little kids? :comeon:

The weird sexual practices in Hollywood have been an open secret. Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are two notable examples. Plus the many child actors who later revealed the abuse that they received (i.e. Corey Feldman, Todd Bridges, Corey Haim, etc.)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and who exactly is the person saying this and why should we take anything they say seriously? Or do you nikkaz just believe everything you read like you're little kids? :comeon:
Another one.

Another time I asked him indirectly what he thinks of pedophilia and he got really suspicious and angry. I then looked at him and said I was :troll:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Another one.

Same question:

1. WHO exactly is the source

2. WHY is the source credible? What is the personal history between the source and the accused? Is there any past conflict? Would it benefit the source financially or personally if the accused was disparaged?

You're a grown man, son. Believe NONE of what you hear and little of what you see

The weird sexual practices in Hollywood have been an open secret. Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are two notable examples. Plus the many child actors who later revealed the abuse that they received (i.e. Corey Feldman, Todd Bridges, Corey Haim, etc.)

Fam, we're not talking about "weird sexual practices in Hollywood", we're talking about Dan Schneider. Where is the proof, about from baseless hearsay, that DAN SCHNEIDER is molesting kids? :ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same question:

2. WHY is the source credible? What is the personal history between the source and the accused? Is there any past conflict? Would it benefit the source financially or personally if the accused was disparaged?

You're a grown man, son. Believe NONE of what you hear and little of what you see

Fam, we're not talking about "weird sexual practices in Hollywood", we're talking about Dan Schneider. Where is the proof, about from baseless hearsay, that DAN SCHNEIDER is molesting kids? :ld:
Source:
Did you not read the actual quote? :troll:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Why would I read the quote if you can't even tell me who the source is and what his actual relationship with the accused is? Remember, the burden of proof is on YOU, YOU'RE the one making the assertion :ehh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Same question:

The situation with Jamie Lynn Spears and her kid. Especially when the kid looks similar to him.

Plus the sexual content that he puts in his shows that are geared for children. It's similar to Woody Allen and the themes that he puts in some of his movies.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The situation with Jamie Lynn Spears and her kid. Especially when the kid looks similar to him.

Plus the sexual content that he puts in his shows that are geared for children. It's similar to Woody Allen and the themes that he puts in some of his movies.

:beli: Do I really need to tell you why this falls under the spectrum of circumstantial evidence?

:wow: I'm the one getting trolled now.

So are you getting trolled because I'm asking you for solid proof? Or did you never have the solid proof to begin with? :sas1:

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Jamie Lynn Spear's kid was some pretty damning evidence. :merchant:

yup, but some of these so called "Quotes" are disturbing as hell and obviously not true so im picturing old ass guys thinkin bout these scenarios pause

we could easily make up stories ourselves but we ain't fukking pedophiles like that

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ariana grande

:patrice: i know my new career-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Dis nikka Dan Schnieder aint playin games

Sick fukk

Dan Schneider is blatantly exploiting the girls on his Nick shows (srs) (gifs) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

1359075983960.jpg
\