Let's talk about this sick fat fukk Dan Schneider .

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
More like how he was coming at her little sister :mjcry:

I made a thread a couple weeks ago about hat movie Kinsey, this sexual pervert who made a book with a lot of falsified sexual statistics (but a lot of truth to it as well), that he used to try to normalize his own sexual perversions. Him and his researchers started a hedonist culture including pedophilia apparently, but of course the Hllywood version makes him out to be some kind of reluctant hero dragged to the truth and sexual freedom. I'm not a historian, but I wonder how much of Hollywood's pedophile culture came out of that era?

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
:gladbron:

They finally cuff and haul in this fukking greasy cac?

full

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Old roommate of mine from college is an entertainment lawyer in LA and works with a bunch of people who represented Nick tween stars. Met up with him for drinks tonight cause he is in town and he's saying this is basically the beginning of the end for Nickelodeon. Apparently a couple actresses from back in the early/mid 2000s have been exploring their options with lawyers and private investigators to finally get some justice for this dude. Its not just Dan either, he says a bunch of producers, parents, and even tutors are involved in this sick shyt that we'll be hearing about in the coming weeks.

The stories he told me tonight got me sick to my stomach, i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight. Might have to hit the weed man even tho its 2 am and I havent smoked since January.

:francis:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old roommate of mine from college is an entertainment lawyer in LA and works with a bunch of people who represented Nick tween stars. Met up with him for drinks tonight cause he is in town and he's saying this is basically the beginning of the end for Nickelodeon. Apparently a couple actresses from back in the early/mid 2000s have been exploring their options with lawyers and private investigators to finally get some justice for this dude. Its not just Dan either, he says a bunch of producers, parents, and even tutors are involved in this sick shyt that we'll be hearing about in the coming weeks.

The stories he told me tonight got me sick to my stomach, i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight. Might have to hit the weed man even tho its 2 am and I havent smoked since January.

Do share some of the stories with your coli family. No names tho just details of the allegations.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I came across this video about ol girl from the first season of all that a lot of this shyt is not surprising at all I know too many ppl I grew up with living the Hollywood life got me looking at them with :usure::gucci::jbhmm:

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Do share some of the stories with your coli family. No names tho just details of the allegations.

Amanda Bynes was molested by him throughout her Nick years. She was pretty much a coke head and going on a downward spiral at age 17 which is why she had such a public meltdown. Her time with Nick and the drugs literally drove her to insanity.

He didn't give a particular name for this next story but through reasonable deduction(huge Nick star turned A list pop star with a huge stan-base) I'm assuming it's about Ariana Grande. Basically her parent(s) whored her out to Dan with the promise that he would make her a huge star. Seems like he was good on his word. As far as he knows Ariana is not pursuing anything because that would really put a stain on her career and she seems to have a good relationship with her parents so it's probably water under the fukked up bridge.

He told me a few more with a lot of details but I'd rather not post them until anything is confirmed. These Ent. firms don't play about shyt that is said behind closed doors being spread. The two that I posted he said are pretty well known in a lot of entertainment/hollywood circles but have just always been rumors.

What I will say though is that if one of the worst things he told me last night is true then the Spears family is completely fukked up beyond comprehension. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Amanda Bynes was molested by him throughout her Nick years. She was pretty much a coke head and going on a downward spiral at age 17 which is why she had such a public meltdown. Her time with Nick and the drugs literally drove her to insanity.

He didn't give a particular name for this next story but through reasonable deduction(huge Nick star turned A list pop star with a huge stan-base) I'm assuming it's about Ariana Grande. Basically her parent(s) whored her out to Dan with the promise that he would make her a huge star. Seems like he was good on his word. As far as he knows Ariana is not pursuing anything because that would really put a stain on her career and she seems to have a good relationship with her parents so it's probably water under the fukked up bridge.

He told me a few more with a lot of details but I'd rather not post them until anything is confirmed. These Ent. firms don't play about shyt that is said behind closed doors being spread. The two that I posted he said are pretty well known in a lot of entertainment/hollywood circles but have just always been rumors.

What I will say though is that if one of the worst things he told me last night is true then the Spears family is completely fukked up beyond comprehension. :hhh:

*Makes thread on God creating the universe*
Coli poster: well my brother's aunties uncles sister told me he used Adams rib on the 15th day

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Damn, the pedo fukked Britney Spears and her younger sister like that? :picard:

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
*Makes thread on God creating the universe*
Coli poster: well my brother's aunties uncles sister told me he used Adams rib on the 15th day

:manny: believe what you want breh. He is one of multiple entertainment lawyers I know based in LA/NY, I did a lot of networking with those types while in college because I planned on going to law school to do the same thing.

Damn, the pedo fukked Britney Spears and her younger sister like that? :picard:

As far as I know Britney wasn't involved in anything. Has to do with her little sister.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
:hhh:

For real tho, Yal'l remember this rumor? It was floating around the reason Jamie Lynn Spears just ghosted for awhile then it came out she was pregnant..

The rumor was it possibly couldve been by Dan.. Like breh said a couple posts back all this came to light right around the time Britney spazzed the fukk out..

4MQe0g5.jpg

The Next Scandal in Hollywood: Nickelodeon Producer in Trouble
Nov 15, 2017By Jamie Kreps

The flood gates have opened and the Hollywood scandals are pouring out. It seems there are no safe avenues in the arena as Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider is the next one to be outed by victims of rape and sexual assault over decades. Schneider is responsible for shows like iCarly, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, and dozens more, prompting Nickelodeon execs to slap him on the wrist and pay for attorneys to cover up the behavior over the years..
2z0LPas.jpg

Dan Schneider. The Nickelodeon producer has been credited with creating multiple hits and finding many talented names over the years. The darker side of the tale is his alleged abuse of power by sexually abusing stars in exchange for advancement.

DanSchneiderTCATourCableDay3-HbP8_XLjk7l.jpg

Predatory Behavior. Many "anonymous" sources have spoken out about him recently, claiming his is one of the worst predators in the business.

2366_large-300x200.jpg

Starlets. Schneider is credited with finding big names such as Jami Lynn Spears, Ariana Grande, Amanda Bynes and Victoria Justice to name a few.

54493_3045460612.jpg

Trade-Off for Fame.
Many of these have recently begun to come forward stating they were approached for sex or sexual favors in exchange for their own spin-off shows.

fuls5St.jpg

Pedophilia. It has been rumored for years that Schneider was involved in pedophilia activities, but Nickelodeon has consistently stuck by his side and paid for the legal teams to squash the rumors.

glxjuxzzj2sz.jpg

Reddit. According to sources, known actors and show business workers of all kinds have posted in regards to Schneider multiple times. All have outed him as being a severe sexual predator and pedophile.

jijoj.jpg

Foot Fetish. There have been many accounts of the producer's apparent foot fetish. Some claim they were approached to allow him to touch or tickle their feet, others claim his fetish is incorporated into his television shows.

Victoria-Justice-Feet-598394.jpg

Fetish Inclusion. Some have said you need only watch his television shows to know he's obsessed with feet as others have alleged. Schneider is responsible for the writing and content that goes in to his mega hit teen shows.

jamie_lynn_spears_baby.jpg

Jamie Lynn Spears. Some have even said the pedophilia has gone back as far as Jamie Lynn Spears. There is a theory that he is the father of her unplanned child and the reason for her immediate departure from Hollywood. Spears has reportedly never spoken out about the father of her daughter.

Jamie-Lynn-Spears-Main.jpg

Unplanned Pregnancy. Spears isn't the only starlet to become pregnant during her time working with Schneider. One anonymous user claims he was also responsible for an unplanned pregnancy with Amanda Bynes and paid for the abortion to cover it up.

HYnpY1E.jpg

Viacom Payouts. According to the same anonymous user (which is reportedly the user name of Robert Downey Jr.), "No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue... just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts."

maxresdefault-41.jpg

Viacom and Nickelodeon. Viacom is the parent company for Nickelodeon and is the responsible party financially for all of the payouts and legal fees.

o3ayikfnpfrz.jpg

Revenue Vs Morality. According to the anonymous sources, Nickelodeon and Viacom have been telling Schneider to "cool it" for years. When another allegations comes up, they have allegedly paid millions in settlements and legal fees to keep victims quiet over the years.

photo-3-of-14.jpg

Dirty Jokes and Innuendos. According to users on Reddit and Twitter, the producer has been incorporating sexual innuendos and inappropriate sexual behavior into his children's shows for years. Scenes including wet t-shirt car washes, jokes about breasts and an episode of iCarly referencing a "hobknocker". Look it up. Thank you, Urban Dictionary.

q9dc6srh0exz.jpg

Inappropriate Behavior. Nickelodeon and Viacom have reportedly been covering up his behavior for decades. In light of the recent out-pouring of sex scandals in the business, we highly doubt they will be able to continue covering this one up.

:sitdown:

Dan Schneider is a former actor and producer at Nickelodeon. He is responsible for nearly every one of their biggest successes in the last 20 years. Schneider has produced and written the shows that have given us breakout stars like Arianna Grande, Amanda Bynes and Victoria Justice.

Schneider has also been the subject of some very disturbing and consistent rumors for years. One need only search his name on the internet to find pretty damning rumors about him going back years. There are stories of his foot fetishes and how he acts them out on young extras alone in his office. There are stories about his relationships with his underage teenage stars and how they led to spin-off shows for the girls or blacklisting for those who didn’t participate.

v5jj5qhvw03mrviyyyez-768x432.jpg

download.jpg

Over the years many anonymous actors and users have told their stories on forums like Reddit and in chat rooms.One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.
Danquotputherinaheadlockthenmakethebed_319fdcb979b3d9332cd374b516a293e5.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder
why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it – then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.

There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.
If Schneider is the monster people seem to believe he is, some things dofall into place. Jamie Lynn Spears was on track to eclipse her older sister in fame when she dropped out of Hollywood in “disgrace” because of her unplanned pregnancy. To this day she has never said a word about the real father of her child (and kudos to her for bringing her baby into the world). Amanda Bynes is an extremely gifted performer but tragically lost contact with reality for a while. She went on a now infamous twitter rant blaming her parents for basically making her a prostitute. It makes a lot more sense when you put it in the context of a Dan Schneider.