Let's talk about this sick fat fukk Dan Schneider .

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
mdDEJlh.gif

Dan-Schneider-iCarly-Trivia.jpg
:patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

so hear say i see

3kSYW4t.gif
where is the article?

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre

I was on CDAN when that shyt happened and that place went crazy, a bunch of industry people were watching that place, that Enty isn't even round anymore, someone else is

The Victorious/Sam & Cat girls seem quite normal to me. It's the ones from previous shows that seem messed up.

Give it time breh, they dont go crazy usually right away, its when they arent in the limelight anymore and all the shyt hits the fan mentally. theres a reason alot of these people who start in the industry young leave it when they can and never return back or continue til they are "forced" out or die, theres nothing in between.
People have tried to come out but end up clapped real quick or are forced to look "crazy" like Rosanne Barr. Scientology goes into this hand in hand, if you want to see something that is cover up of pedophile activity,

Look what happened with Cindy Crawfords daughter at like 5 years old and they played it off as extortion :sas1:
She just so happened to be bound up in revealing clothing and tied up and there just happen to be pictures taken, how convenient :sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She's still rich tho. Not every star wants all that attention and publicity.
I'm not talkin about her money, dude is a filthy mcnasty. I saw the part of the Kids Choice Awards with him accepting an award, only Victoria Justice & some other girl showed up to honor him for his 20 yrs of producing shows(most of the boys from all his shows appeared)... I don't think it's a coincidence most of the girls he was outted to have been a creeper with didn't show up.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'll say this; number 1, I'm never one to give total credence to rumors and hearsay.

But, I definitely think Nickelodeon is sneaky sexual and even though it's kids (a lot of times adults playin' kids, in the cases of a lot of networks), but, it's still adults running the show.

I'm not goin' to accept or deny the actions of this guy (Kenan & Kel is one of my favorite shows), or any others. But, it's extremely problematic that; this could very well be going on and the Hollywood structure, very likely, has the power to shut the victims down.

The love of money...smh...