Let's talk about this sick fat fukk Dan Schneider .

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Old roommate of mine from college is an entertainment lawyer in LA and works with a bunch of people who represented Nick tween stars. Met up with him for drinks tonight cause he is in town and he's saying this is basically the beginning of the end for Nickelodeon. Apparently a couple actresses from back in the early/mid 2000s have been exploring their options with lawyers and private investigators to finally get some justice for this dude. Its not just Dan either, he says a bunch of producers, parents, and even tutors are involved in this sick shyt that we'll be hearing about in the coming weeks.

The stories he told me tonight got me sick to my stomach, i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight. Might have to hit the weed man even tho its 2 am and I havent smoked since January.

:francis:

Perfect time to do it, with the whole metoo thing. And factoring in many of their careers probably never went anywhere.

Considering the amount of rumors that have been around about this dude for years.

Yeah.. if this blows up, that's a wrap for Nickelodeon

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nickelodeon, Disney, MTV, and Viacom did a lot to sexualize teens and young children the more I realize it. More often than not shows like Icarly even though they were targeted towards kids and teens they really had some adult oriented content in them that shouldn't of been there.

These kids networks are probably at the helm of the pedo agenda.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Disney is a pedophilic institution.

If you go back to Disney's early films.. it had a lot of sexual undertones featuring very young children.