Let's talk about this sick fat fukk Dan Schneider .

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Victorious/Sam & Cat girls seem quite normal to me. It's the ones from previous shows that seem messed up.

Keep in mind that girls like Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove started out on Nick when they were 12 and 11 and got their own shows later on. Miranda Cosgrove's success really confuses me because her look isn't as marketable compared to Victoria.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Keep in mind that girls like Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove started out on Nick when they were 12 and 11 and got their own shows later on. Miranda Cosgrove's success really confuses me because her look isn't as marketable compared to Victoria.

Cosgrove doesn't have much of a personality cult around her compared to Victoria. She doesn't have any standout quality. The only reason she was successful was because of the fact that she acted closely alongside the cast that would end up becoming more famous than her in the future today.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cosgrove doesn't have much of a personality cult around her compared to Victoria. She doesn't have any standout quality. The only reason she was successful was because of the fact that she acted closely alongside the cast that would end up becoming more famous than her in the future today.

I think Cosgrove didn't really want to do anything else beyond iCarly. I think she's in college now.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
they were talkin about this shyt when dude wrote the godfather

remeber when tom hagen went to see the movie producer, there was a 12 y.o. girl with her mother. and the movie producer fukked the girl on his plane while hagen was driven out or somethin

Wait, what? :lupe: Explain.