Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Ur a clown.

If i had as much time to waste as you I'd go thru that show your voice thread and copy and paste the audio of you so that everyone can hear how much of a goofball u sound like

@DStyles Catch that FADE YOU FAKKIT

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Ur a clown.

If i had as much time to waste as you I'd go thru that show your voice thread and copy and paste the audio of you so that everyone can hear how much of a goofball u sound like

@DStyles Catch that FADE YOU FAKKIT
My nikka @DStyles stay strapped wit Blue Eyes White Dragons breh I hope u tooled up :whoo:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:mjlol: oh man, I tried to let her slide on the coli for the fact that sohh was sohh and people change but nah...she still the same way.

Lesson learned I guess.

No self respecting black woman would ever justify the killings of innocent black men

True, but I was trying to get her to understand that as a black woman. Maybe she'd understand that even though somehow people these days believe mixed race children get white privilege via osmosis, her child is black and if he's a boy that comment about Trayvon could end up being her son.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
and lol @ a black man in america trying to tell to someone else they "have no worth". you get shot dead in the streets today and a jury of 12 will let the killer go without so much as a "fine". :banderas: deal with it fakkit.:heh::umad:

:dahell: And a black man actually dapped this.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't know the history yall have with @Anothergirl but I take her comments as trolling. I look at @Chris.B the same way.

It was still out of line for you to cosign that, you're basically agreeing/laughing with her for making fun of black males being killed for no reason (emmitt Till, and Trayvon as examples) no trolling can justify that shyt

@beaniemac I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
It was still out of line for you to cosign that, you're basically agreeing/laughing with her for making fun of black males being killed for no reason (emmitt Till, and Trayvon as examples) no trolling can justify that shyt

@beaniemac I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy
I feel where you're coming from. The content isn't funny, I just dapped her because she had the balls to go that far. That's why I posted the Hov gif.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
^ The Face of Bed-Wenching and c00nery RIGHT HERE, but people wanna worry about my jerk-habits? @Illuminatos, is this what you rep?

If I see one of these white loving whores on that antebellum south re-enactment shyt, I'm going to continue to throw shots. Period.

And you can appeal to current American affairs all you want, a womens worth is ultimately measured on her attraction. I better myself with every dollar I make. You *might* be able to correct your life with the help of a good surgeon.

You'd probably want to look into bleaching, but fair warning, you'll ruin your husbands slave-fetishism if you turn out too light.

- Animosity towards black men.
- Complete submission to white supremacy.
- Anger @ my attraction to post-pubescent teens.

^ I'm feeling like this stems from something deeper. I'm feeling like maybe these aspects are connected. I'm feeling like maybe your black daddy/uncle tore you up as a kid and this is how you deal.

Laughing at black boys being shot dead is how you deal with your fukking father issues, and I'm the one with problems...I think I'd prefer to stay clear.

iQfB83Z3XCO3X.gif

I was a stan, I'll admit, but I dropped it once the mods let them hands go....:whoa:

You on the other hand, claim to be some sort of half-asian half-breed, but still continue to post hatred of black people, on a black-centered forum every single day. Face it GL, you're a genuine troll. You probably flip between accounts to start "flame wars".

You sound bitter as hell.. A woman's real worth is not based on her attractiveness, just as a man's real worth is not based on the money in his pocket or bank account. You need to chill out.

Also being attracted to a 13 year old is sick as hell you dumb b*stard. What is with yall?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You sound bitter as hell.. A woman's real worth is not based on her attractiveness, just as a man's real worth is not based on the money in his pocket or bank account. You need to chill out.

Also being attracted to a 13 year old is sick as hell you dumb b*stard. What is with yall?
funny the main ones in here crying their eyes out over my comment about black men being viewed essentially the same way ..... were the SAME dudes that dapped that ignorant post before it got deleted. doesn't feel so good when the shoe's on the other foot does it? :banderas: :youngsabo: