Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@Willstyles @Theraflu@2Quik4UHoes @Chill thoughts on the bolded :skip: This board has got to do something about the race baiting trolls, @Illuminatos you a good breh, but how you go at @Box Cutta for his c00nery, then turn around and dap up AGs posts?

Also props to @Elle Driver for making AG cop pleas :russ:

...just wow at some of these posts. I really don't know what to say.

also can't go after race baiting trolls because it will go back to SOHH standards :troll:

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
@Willstyles @Theraflu@2Quik4UHoes @Chill thoughts on the bolded :skip: This board has got to do something about the race baiting trolls, @Illuminatos you a good breh, but how you go at @Box Cutta for his c00nery, then turn around and dap up AGs posts?

Also props to @Elle Driver for making AG cop pleas :russ:

Wenches are gonna wench...she speaks like that because she down smutted her way into semi privilege. Problem is though when she has a son or daughter that don't have enough cac blood to be able avoid the fate she describe for many of us, how will she feel then? c00ning only takes you but so far, what wouldnt I give to see her wake up call :banderas:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You took it a little too far with that statement :whoa:

Tell me where this type of attitude usually come from? I only hear white women speak like that :skip:

it was directed to box cutta and no one else. don't try to troll a troller.

Yeah well the problem is youre talking about all of us, including your peoples (foreign or not). Like do you think your lifestyles makes you untouchable? Like what makes you think that your male family members are any different? Last time I checked they was killing all of us out here, for doing shyt that day people do. You speak like your outside looking in...:what: well youre not.

:what:

I purposely ignored the rest of the weird and disgusting shyt in this thread, but cmon girl, was that necessary to say? That's disgusting and racist. Stop it. You're better than that.

No she's not, you need to read all the other posts from SOHH all the way up to now, she been on this wave for years.

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nobammerweed was dapping her after she said that shyt too. :wtf:

@No_bammer_weed explain yourself breh, you usually drop jewels but this is a mistake, you cosigning a women justifying blacks being wrongfully murdered, but if it was one of us males saying some self hate shyt you'd be droppin ether on them.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
and lol @ a black man in america trying to tell to someone else they "have no worth". you get shot dead in the streets today and a jury of 12 will let the killer go without so much as a "fine". :banderas: deal with it fakkit.

350x700px-LL-71f03693_smh.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
some of the shyt you've said about black women ...your ass would be banned right along with me...so stfu you flared nose puffy lipped sambo.

stfu you drug addict slut. You didn't even love yourself until a cac came inside of you. The roach growing in your stomach hopefully wont have 3 arms from you snorting coke while pregnant.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@No_bammer_weed explain yourself breh, you usually drop jewels but this is a mistake, you cosigning a women justifying blacks being wrongfully murdered, but if it was one of us males saying some self hate shyt you'd be droppin ether on them.

@No_bammer_weed has improved a lot but he still cosigns stupidity to show how liberal he is.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't think I even dapped any of her posts in here especially that one. That post was fukked up. :dahell:

I was speaking in general breh, I've seen you cosign some of the shyt she's said before, she's just as bad as the guy you exposing, calling people chimps, and now justifying the murder of innocent blacks, she was being giddy with you then turned around and dissed you breh saying you could get murdered for the fukk of it and all I hear is "that's fukked up"?