Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
This is why I can't stand you bed-wenches. The high majority of you think like this.

If I'm am slightly easier on bm for IR dating (And honestly, I really try not to be, I'm the first to throw shade at Kanye), it's only because they can date out of tribe without internalizing their spouses inherent racism. I honestly don't think that's possible for women. It's almost like....when those politicians wives change their political alignment when they marry a husband with different beliefs than them. You don't hear of men doing that, but you've got examples like Laura Bush for women.

835415360.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
It's true though....:ehh:

And it doesn't just work on ideas and shyt....men be changing womens entire lifestyle and shyt. Making them do their hobbies. Introducing them to new music and art.

I know this broad that was never into outdoors or anything like that (Honestly, not many women are), she started dating this dude that was all into that hiking and biking and shyt....next thing you know, this bytch is walkin' around talkin' bout "I'm a camper"....:laugh:

I've seen this time and time again....:yeshrug:

I don't think I've known a man to pick up so much as a cold from a woman.

Don't get me wrong, it's actually very natural and wonderful....except when black women internalize racism and start throwing shade at black men.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It wouldn't shock me if @Box Cutta is a plant, since he posts a lot of crazy shyt, same with some of the other trolls. Keep in mind "Operation Sockpuppet" is alive and well even on this site.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
But really, I cant believe this fakkit went as far as digging up old post to prove a futile point, like it changes anything. nikka post that shyt to get dapps and reps on a message board from insecure bw and fatherless simps :mjlol:

@Box Cutta is doing what millions of non-black men are doing. But the difference between bm who does it and them is that they actually use their POWER to inflict DAMAGE to bm who date their women. Black men don't have the power to inflict damage en masse like Arabs, Lebanese, Indians, Cacs, Jews, Chinese, etc.

Arabs and Indians are especially notorious for this. They have no problem dating bw, but go as far as to kill and beat bm who even looks at a A-rab bytch. They will marry a bw but cut off a bm if he is found near his sister. Black men are LEAST likely to hate on bw when she dates out, so it baffles me why a so-called black male (not man, because that fat fakkit ain't a man :umad:) would try to attack another black man for doing what everyone is doing. Protecting and calling out their own.

And what people seem to forget is that true bedwenches like anotherc00n and her ilk in LSA, not to mention sites like Bossip, Mediafakeout, and even Facebook and Youtube are NOT being called out ENOUGH for their c00nery and simping like black men are when he even mentions the beauty of a non-black woman. But when a black man calls them out like me or @Box Cutta calls them out for their RACISM against black men, he's all of a sudden wrong for doing so!? :dahell: Doesn't matter what he did, calling out a bedwench's racism is justified. But caping ass fakkits want to call out nikkas who despise the bedwench mentality and its poison to social media? nikkas are the ONLY ones who does this. You will NEVER see a Arab or a Indian call out other men of their race like a nikka does. smh.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
and lol @ a black man in america trying to tell to someone else they "have no worth". you get shot dead in the streets today and a jury of 12 will let the killer go without so much as a "fine". :banderas: deal with it fakkit.
also my confidence is through the ROOF when it comes to dusty dudes like you. :heh: and i wouldn't let a sick fukk like you anywhere NEAR me on my WORST day. keep your sick fantasies to yourself. :umad:

@Willstyles @Theraflu@2Quik4UHoes @Chill thoughts on the bolded :skip: This board has got to do something about the race baiting trolls, @Illuminatos you a good breh, but how you go at @Box Cutta for his c00nery, then turn around and dap up AGs posts?

Also props to @Elle Driver for making AG cop pleas :russ:

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I didnt go through the center of this thread, but that first quote is disgusting.

I just call it like I see it, @Box Cutta pedo stuff is sick and he did contradict himself but the threadstarter bashes him but be all giddy giddy with a female poster that hates her own people, hell with the quote I posted she even dissed @Illuminatos , I just hope he's wise enough to see it. This thread about to do a complete 180

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Creepy ass fakkit pedophile what a fukking loser kill yourself bytch.