Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
STFU you hurt bastid and stop quoting me. :dead: you were TROLLING talking about womens lives being worthless because of the way they look (which is bullshyt btw..married with a beautiful baby girl successful husband and business ...:umad:) so just thought i'd just remind you that YOU are ALSO considered worthless because of the way YOU LOOK (skin color..black male) in this society as well so don't throw stones fakkit. obviously your salty ass can dish it but can't take i see. truth hurts. :banderas: now go bytch in a corner and don't troll unless you're ready to be trolled right the fukk back fakkit.

I love my brothers but ....

images

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I love my brothers but ....

images
that's why they can't stand me. i'm one of the few chicks on here brave enough to match their sexism/bigotry toe to toe. it's why i stay hurting feelings. (and yes it's mostly trolling). but the point being don't start nothing won't be nothing. :jawalrus:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i find no inconsistency in cutta's stance and applaud him for being one of the few true voices of righteous and progressive bm on this forum..there is nothing wrong with craving/being entertained some cacazoid hos degrade themselves every once in a while as long as a brother got a queen at home.