Lets talk about there's going to be a Cyborg movie and no Black Panther!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I said in the post above

The first roster/phase of films were announced in 2008, two years before Disney bought them. The roster included Thor, Captain America, Ant-Man and The Avengers crossover movie. Ant-Man was delayed because Edgar Wright went off to do another film. Those are the core Avengers. All were successful and all garnered inevitable sequels that have taken place in Marvel Studios second phase of films. They're about to bump their releases up to three a year and plan to release a new property each year along with a sequel.

fukk does South Africa have to do Black Panther and Wakanda? :dahell:.

:camby: stop the plea copping shyt... they could of easily eased in Black Panther into the lore. They have no intentions on bring him IN... if so, they would of long announced it along with the others. Plus now Kevin Fienge make an announcement a while ago that they're going to STOP doing origin stories which means there's won't be any set of period on future Marvel films. So if this EXCUSE of having Wakanda and its backstory set into play, they SHOULD OF LONG done that. They HAD the time. So stop with the excuses.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
who in the blue hell is cyborg

need a AKI man movie to drop
jsn9kj.jpg
:deadmanny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:camby: stop the plea copping shyt... they could of easily eased in Black Panther into the lore. They have no intentions on bring him IN... if so, they would of long announced it along with the others. Plus now Kevin Fienge make an announcement a while ago that they're going to STOP doing origin stories which means there's won't be any set of period on future Marvel films. So if this EXCUSE of having Wakanda and its backstory set into play, they SHOULD OF LONG done that. They HAD the time. So stop with the excuses.

They haven't even fully announced their latest lineup of films which runs up to 2019, fukk you talking about?:dead:.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They haven't even fully announced their latest lineup of films which runs up to 2019, fukk you talking about?:dead:.

I am willing to bet none of them is going to say Black Panther.... Disney isn't going to go there. They would of long ago had they did. He's THAT essential to the Avengers/Captain America lore. The fact remains that Captain America 3 is basically Capt vs Ironman just further points they're not fucckin' with Black Panther and a full trilogy minus THAT knowing how the comics are? Dude you may have wishful thinking, but the evidence they are now showing is suggesting otherwise. All you got is HOPES and PRAYERS it may one day come out. Black Panther is DETOX status right now.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I get the feeling that there can't be a Black Panther movie because Black Panther is king of an advanced African nation that is far more advanced. than the USA. That will strike some nerves with some people. If they do make a Black Panther movie then he and Wakanda will be brutally toned down.
If they made an African city more advanced than the US that would be awesome. But knowing Marvel they'll probably destroy it and he'll be forced to live in a shythole while planning revenge against a random enemy.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was going to make this exact thread yesterday....

Never was a fan of Cyborg. The black hero has to be a Goddamn Robot. fukk that:camby:

I was hoping against hope that they'd use the Jon Stewart Green Lantern for the DCU.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli conventional wisdom by 2016: you're a c00n if you watch marvel movies :troll:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
pmHqV8L.jpg

Don't forget this was the first leak that mentioned Civil War and everybody doubted it and so far it hasn't been wrong.

We all heard Can't shield is broken. That the best lead in to Wakanda I can think of.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was going to make this exact thread yesterday....

Never was a fan of Cyborg. The black hero has to be a Goddamn Robot. fukk that:camby:

I was hoping against hope that they'd use the Jon Stewart Green Lantern for the DCU.
Cyborg is an interesating visual character...that is the only reason I can think of that he has been chosen by DC to be the top black character in their universe.

And it cracks me up how hard dudes on this message board of all places will cape for Marvel on this no Black Panther movie issue.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You CLEARLY missing the point...:what:

The POINT was if it wasn't on Disney this movie would of long been in production. Disney bought Marvel 5 years ago leading up staging Avengers which BLACK PANTHER was an essential part of the crew. Not only that we went thru TWO CAPTAIN AMERICAS and not even a MENTION of T'Challa's existence. And we're going to have a 2ND Avengers with part IN SOUTH AFRICA and nothing relating to Black Panther HIMSELF... and no HINT of anything development outside the BS dodge excuse that they're "thinking about it".

COME ON! People ARE HUNGRY for this to happen.. HAD IT BEEN ANY OTHER STUDIO this would be on the ball ROLLING right now. Not no Doctor Strange. Not no fucckin' ANT MAN. DC been BEHIND the power curve and even THEY setting up a film that had a BLACK SUPER HERO as the headline. So DAMN RIGHT I am calling DISNEY OUT on their bullshyt....

1st, Black Panther isn't an essential part of the Avengers. Essential would be someone like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Hulk. Those are the characters you can't have the Avengers without. Ant-Man actually is a lot more important in their stories than Black Panther.

2nd is the mainstream hungry for a Black Panther film? You know, those people that make up 90% of the ticket sales, not the people complaining on message boards. To be honest I have never even heard anyone mention Black Panther out here. I don't think anyone out here could even tell you his powers, his villains, or name something he has done.

Cyborg on the other hand is in damn near every Justice League and Teen Titans show.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
pmHqV8L.jpg

Don't forget this was the first leak that mentioned Civil War and everybody doubted it and so far it hasn't been wrong.

We all heard Can't shield is broken. That the best lead in to Wakanda I can think of.
This is what I'm saying. This has been discredited but it is basically still accurate based on announcements made so far.
- Cap's shield is broken in Avengers 2
- They mentioned vibranium in Cap1 when speaking on what Cap's shield is made out of. (after Disney bought Marvel studios)
- Avengers 2 has a lot of shooting in S. Africa
- Avengers 2 is rumored to end with Cap forming his own team

The writing is on the wall brehs. I would bet coli cash he is in Avengers 2.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
pmHqV8L.jpg

Fan-made and not real

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I'm saying. This has been discredited but it is basically still accurate based on announcements made so far.
- Cap's shield is broken in Avengers 2
- They mentioned vibranium in Cap1 when speaking on what Cap's shield is made out of. (after Disney bought Marvel studios)
- Avengers 2 has a lot of shooting in S. Africa
- Avengers 2 is rumored to end with Cap forming his own team

The writing is on the wall brehs. I would bet coli cash he is in Avengers 2.

They said vibranium because Fox owns adamantium as part of the X-men package. I also stated that S. Africa would have nothing to do with Black Panther. And finally the 3rd Captain America is Capt vs. Ironman so how could they squeeze a set-up for Black Panther? All we got is maybes and hopes and nothing definitive. At least with everything else it's outright being set up for it.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I want a black panther film.....That being said, this is the only place I hear bytching about it not getting done :manny:

I wonder how many people here talking about it every week have actually read Black Panther comics, or if they want a movie made just because he's named "Black Panther" lol
I know I haven't, so I'd personally be more interested in a new Blade movie. Or an even a Storm movie without Halle (sorry boo) that introduces Black Panther