Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:wow: synchronicity is real & she broke it down. My lil bro sent me this, read the comments ignore the anime/gaming avis. The /b encyclopedia dramatic "lulz" "moar" etc trolling is disguised to mask their ws ideology

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
White fakkits for the most part only started listening to hip-hop to try to get p*ssy lol. That early 2000s era was fascinating with all tha retard white kids wearing throwback jerseys and shyt,headbands :dead: du rags :mjlol: ridiculous

But then they got it switched up because black folk started goin in a different direction and rockin different designers tighter fitting clothing, the white kids are ALWAYS like 3-5 years behind and they have no real creativity of their own or natural charisma to ever catch up in the p*ssy game

if a white kid ain't got money, he aint getting p*ssy period.
Some of them paying 1000 of dollars to learn pick up and game

Look at rsd

Fred

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What's their reasons for hating Jews?

The same reasons the third reich hated the Jews..

According to the late Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, the Nazis hating the Jews had nothing to do with their religion. They hated them because they didn't consider the Jews white.

I'm completely confused about this because I can't tell difference between a Jew & a white non-jew.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
According to the late Dr. Frances Cress Welding, the Nazis hating the Jews had nothing to do with their religion. They hated them because they didn't consider the Jews white.

I'm completely confused about this because I can't tell difference between a Jew & a white non-jew.

The original Jews and some current jews were not white but Black..
The reich didn't looknow at it like that. they though the Jews were red, not white or something like that. the Jews were also very enterprising and according to the reich controlled all business in Germany.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was spreading BEFORE Trump. And its not just on sites that are deemed racist but sites you would NEVER expect to be racist like video game,body building, sports, movie forums...

THIS! Sports sites, car sites, art sites. Even up in Canada you got people online with the same talk. White people crying about having to be politically correct, losing their country to minorities and gays.

They spoke loud and clear with this election. Should be a wakeup call for every single minority. White people don't like you, period.